It's Too Hot Mann!

It's unbearable outside.

Only + for this weather is the fact that women are outside wearing absolutely nothing.

It's unbearable outside.

Only + for this weather is the fact that women are outside wearing absolutely nothing.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's unbearable outside.

And where the hell are you.. Let me guess.. Miami?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's unbearable outside.

And where the hell are you.. Let me guess.. Miami?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

PA.. been 95 plus for bout a week now and expected to continue through the weekend

at first I was like
pimp.gif
but now im like
sick.gif

cant even walk to the mailbox without my draws bein soaked :X

I swear I only come out at night.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

PA.. been 95 plus for bout a week now and expected to continue through the weekend

at first I was like
pimp.gif
but now im like
sick.gif

cant even walk to the mailbox without my draws bein soaked :X

I swear I only come out at night.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Earlier it was 120 ( In Iraq) seriously felt like my skin was on fire, and i had to walk with my eyes closed.
sick.gif

English weather is mostly garbage but at least we don't have to contend with extremes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Earlier it was 120 ( In Iraq) seriously felt like my skin was on fire, and i had to walk with my eyes closed.
sick.gif

English weather is mostly garbage but at least we don't have to contend with extremes
laugh.gif

It's 93 here in Philly but it feels like 100. Just stepped out the gym and was hit with that humid air. Damn......

It's 93 here in Philly but it feels like 100. Just stepped out the gym and was hit with that humid air. Damn......

Team Its too hot in MD checking in

Should cool down though Friday at least 80s not high 90s anymore

Team Its too hot in MD checking in

Should cool down though Friday at least 80s not high 90s anymore

Back
Top Bottom