ITT: You tell me one problem you're currently facing and I try and help you solve it

club29

Banned
ITT = In this thread.

Start sharing.

Or dont, thats ok too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Why wont the women in my life let me be great? (mom, sis, girl, daughter and my neice.)
maybe its not them.. maybe your not"great" to begin with... so the true question is.. why arent you great?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Why wont the women in my life let me be great? (mom, sis, girl, daughter and my neice.)
maybe its not them.. maybe your not"great" to begin with... so the true question is.. why arent you great?
roll.gif

I really want some blueberry frosted pop tarts. Toasted. But I don't have any. I'm in my pjs, family guy is on and it's probably -5 and windy out.
frown.gif
. What should I do

I really want some blueberry frosted pop tarts. Toasted. But I don't have any. I'm in my pjs, family guy is on and it's probably -5 and windy out.
frown.gif
. What should I do

Originally Posted by Nawth21

frown.gif
. What should I do
I have 2 boxes in my computer desk, you want to come over??? 
nerd.gif

frown.gif
. What should I do
nerd.gif

should i focus on getting bigger or getting cut up right now, i change my mind every day since i do need to do both 
laugh.gif

should i focus on getting bigger or getting cut up right now, i change my mind every day since i do need to do both 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

frown.gif
. What should I do
nerd.gif

My whole predicament revolves around not leaving the house
laugh.gif
Will waffles and syrup be an acceptable substitution?

frown.gif
. What should I do
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

My Xbox Live disconnects when I close the lid of my laptop. Why.

well imagine your running the sink while taking a shower...its gunna effect you one way or another....so it resets the router .....LOL, but im not a scientist.
roll.gif

frown.gif
. What should I do
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Either waffles or french toast

frown.gif
. What should I do
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Either waffles or french toast

Back
Top Bottom