ITT: You tell me one problem you're currently facing and I try and help you solve it

My female BFF ldoesnt want to be friends anymore, because I befriended a girl she doesnt like. How do I get over this?
why would you need to get over anything?

You're winning. your female friend probably digs you

just back with my ex gf 2or 3 weeks ago. havent seen her since but talk to her. i log into myspace to see whats changed cause i havent been on for almost a year. i check her page out and she still has this pic of her ex up on her page with "I love him" on the pic. last log in January 9th of this year. got with her january 15th. its most definitely a trap, right. what to do?

dont bring it up, but hint at it and see if she brings it up.

It may have just been a misunderstanding

It's Sunday and I'm at work. As you can imagine, most business around me are closed.

Only options for lunch are: Carls Jr., Subway, Denny's, Ihop.

My question, What should I have for lunch?

I hope you went with Subway

How can I find "the one"? i don't have problems with finding women I just have problems with finding women who meet my "standards". Are my standards too high: education, attractive, funny, and a pesonality.

The harder you look, the more disappointed you're going to be.

things of that nature just happen organically.

Patience will be the key to paradise, but its also important to be aware of the hints that life throws your way.

idk if you can help me..

but i need a new car and struggling to even pay for things.

thanks

This was extremely vague, so I cannot help you.

My female BFF ldoesnt want to be friends anymore, because I befriended a girl she doesnt like. How do I get over this?
why would you need to get over anything?

You're winning. your female friend probably digs you

just back with my ex gf 2or 3 weeks ago. havent seen her since but talk to her. i log into myspace to see whats changed cause i havent been on for almost a year. i check her page out and she still has this pic of her ex up on her page with "I love him" on the pic. last log in January 9th of this year. got with her january 15th. its most definitely a trap, right. what to do?

dont bring it up, but hint at it and see if she brings it up.

It may have just been a misunderstanding

It's Sunday and I'm at work. As you can imagine, most business around me are closed.

Only options for lunch are: Carls Jr., Subway, Denny's, Ihop.

My question, What should I have for lunch?

I hope you went with Subway

How can I find "the one"? i don't have problems with finding women I just have problems with finding women who meet my "standards". Are my standards too high: education, attractive, funny, and a pesonality.

The harder you look, the more disappointed you're going to be.

things of that nature just happen organically.

Patience will be the key to paradise, but its also important to be aware of the hints that life throws your way.

idk if you can help me..

thanks

This was extremely vague, so I cannot help you.

Originally Posted by Club29

idk if you can help me..

thanks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why do i not give a +@!! about anything people i'm not close to do, but get mad at the slightest thing the people i love do?

Why do i not give a +@!! about anything people i'm not close to do, but get mad at the slightest thing the people i love do?

I really wanna quit my job (close to getting fired anyway) but I just had a lil girl on Tuesday. I'm ready to fully focus on my writing career but then what wil I do for money? If it was just me then I would say ##@* it...but I got someone's life in my hands now....what's the move?

I really wanna quit my job (close to getting fired anyway) but I just had a lil girl on Tuesday. I'm ready to fully focus on my writing career but then what wil I do for money? If it was just me then I would say ##@* it...but I got someone's life in my hands now....what's the move?

Originally Posted by Cuffy

You have a daughter now. Things are no longer about you.

Do-It-For-Her-maggie-simpson-653752_430_323.jpg

Originally Posted by Cuffy

You have a daughter now. Things are no longer about you.

Do-It-For-Her-maggie-simpson-653752_430_323.jpg

Back
Top Bottom