iTunes is lame

I never knew about MediaMonkey

pimp.gif

Has anyone come up with a code that can sync any mp3 player with iTunes?

iTunes has been out like 10 years and they only want it to be used with Apple only crap.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Media Monkey supports syncing with all apple products. The last iTunes update temporarily killed syncing with iPhones, but it's in the process of beingfixed.

sounds you guys either don't know how to use iTunes or are too lazy to learn. It really isn't that hard.

I deleted iTunes a couple years ago and never looked back. There's no reason for iTunes to make an iTunes folder where they copy your entire library just so it can be compatible/play. It just takes up space. I grew tired of the constant updates.

You can deselect the option or just delete the OG file once iTunes put it into the iTunes folder. It does get alot of updates but is that a bad thing?

Im mad because it doesnt know how to sorta episodes of tv shows on my ipod. I added like 30 episodes of its always sunny and theyre in random order

You can edit it manually. Just right click->get info and then you should be able to manually change the order the episodes are in.

Originally Posted by FreddyImperial

The program just deleted my entire library...all 35GB...so now I have to add all those damn files to the library again.

It is taking forever.

indifferent.gif
@Apple for being a Nazi and it's crap of a program.
Did you check the iTunes folder to see if the songs are still there?

One reason you might not see your songs in iTunes is that the iTunes Library files become corrupt. I believe if that's the case, you should be able todelete the library files, and move the music out and then just drag and drop it into iTunes.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

iTunes has been out like 10 years and they only want it to be used with Apple only crap.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Well duh. APPLE makes iTunes. APPLE sells iPhones/iPods. Why in the world would they want people to use OTHER MP3 players with their software?!?!?

REMEMBER: it's all about the $$$$. They (along with M$) DON'T CARE about giving you all of the options in the world when it hurts their bottom dollar.

randyoss wrote:
CIDMAN911 wrote:

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Well duh. APPLE makes iTunes. APPLE sells iPhones/iPods. Why in the world would they want people to use OTHER MP3 players with their software?!?!?

REMEMBER: it's all about the $$$$. They (along with M$) DON'T CARE about giving you all of the options in the world when it hurts their bottom dollar.

- EX-ACT-LY.

- you fail for buying an Ipod to begin with. (what i mean is) sure, and Ipod fits all your needs, you may even like Itunes, but giving in to their agenda onlyallows them to keep their software/products proprietary.....

Originally Posted by Master Zik

There's no reason for iTunes to make an iTunes folder where they copy your entire library just so it can be compatible/play.
you can turn that option off. but its good because it keeps your files organized.

I wanna just be able to change the skin and themes with ease...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom