Itunes Limewire Help

whats good nt i need help with my itunes and limewire. so today i just turned on my computer to go on here and when i opened up my itunes all my music, videos, pictures etc were all gone. i also opened up limewire and all the files were gone on there too. i opened up "my computer" to look if the files were still in their but they weren.t so i open my recycle bin to see if they are in there and they weren't in there either. so does anybody know what went wrong?? i don't want to download all these songs again. any help is appreciated 

whats good nt i need help with my itunes and limewire. so today i just turned on my computer to go on here and when i opened up my itunes all my music, videos, pictures etc were all gone. i also opened up limewire and all the files were gone on there too. i opened up "my computer" to look if the files were still in their but they weren.t so i open my recycle bin to see if they are in there and they weren't in there either. so does anybody know what went wrong?? i don't want to download all these songs again. any help is appreciated 

Back
Top Bottom