I've been a member since _____ yet I only have ______ posts? Vol: Haters gone hate

I'm going to create an account, and post with it once, so in a thread like this in a few years i can say "Member since '10 and this my second post
pimp.gif
"
grin.gif

I'm going to create an account, and post with it once, so in a thread like this in a few years i can say "Member since '10 and this my second post
pimp.gif
"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Just means your posts have more meaning 
pimp.gif

I can't imagine having 1000 within a year
indifferent.gif

No it don't ..
Just means you a Long time Lurker kid ...

Seen plenty of %@!%@% with low post counts say stupid +*$ *@+#

I hate when dudes try to throw that " I been member since _____  I just be lurking.."

Who gives a +#*$? .. you a nobody ..No one knows you ..No cares ..

Why? cuz you decided to be a Lurker .. Ain't no body gonna get all sappy for a *%#@@ who lurks

%##$ ain't hate .. it just the facts
fb83523a435b7376ec746e0b9b1c7ce998c19be_r.gif

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Just means your posts have more meaning 
pimp.gif

I can't imagine having 1000 within a year
indifferent.gif

No it don't ..

I hate when dudes try to throw that " I been member since _____  I just be lurking.."

Why? cuz you decided to be a Lurker .. Ain't no body gonna get all sappy for a *%#@@ who lurks

fb83523a435b7376ec746e0b9b1c7ce998c19be_r.gif

Real. #$#@!%$. Talk.

Personally...I don't understand how dudes be spending years on this damn board in silence
laugh.gif
or only saying %#%@ here and there...SPEAK UP $%@@@*. You spend so much time on the site...might as well make yourself useful and contribute.

Real. #$#@!%$. Talk.

Personally...I don't understand how dudes be spending years on this damn board in silence
laugh.gif
or only saying %#%@ here and there...SPEAK UP $%@@@*. You spend so much time on the site...might as well make yourself useful and contribute.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

embarassed.gif
7k in 3 years but i think most of it comes from the sports forum
30t6p3b.gif

15K+ in 4 years plus another 9K or so in 2 years on my previous SN. Being in HS back then and spending vacations on here adds up.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

embarassed.gif
7k in 3 years but i think most of it comes from the sports forum
30t6p3b.gif

15K+ in 4 years plus another 9K or so in 2 years on my previous SN. Being in HS back then and spending vacations on here adds up.

i too find it ridiculous when someone with a 100 posts say they've been here since 2005. who cares?

i too find it ridiculous when someone with a 100 posts say they've been here since 2005. who cares?

Back
Top Bottom