I've come to appreciate this Foamposite colorway since all these printed/wack colors been dropping l

I HATED THOSE STAR SPANGLED WHITE JOINTS... I JUST WANT A REGULAR WHITE FOAM, CLEAR SOLE, BLACK LACE AND SOCK LINER... SIMPLE (WITH A WHITE NIKE CHECK ON THE SHOE LACE HOLDER

I still can't get down with those yellow foams, but I'll agree with the OP that I'd take them any day over the thermal weather map craps nike has been putting out lately.

Imo royals, eggplants, metallic reds & anthracites > the rest

Lemon heads :smh:

The Phoenix ones have been the only good ones over the past few years. You guys can have the skittles colors and the graphic prints.

Last edited:
Think you hate the direction they are going now wait until these pokadot safaris and asteriods come out.
mean.gif

Should of kept to basic solid colors, 2 pros and 2 ones a year.

not a fan of these (or most of the recent foam drops). it's a shame because there's so many great potential cw's that nike could release too *cough cough* magic home PE's.

I copped the fighter jets and green camos. The rest of the 2013 releases have either been garbage, or un-necessary (phoenix suns & royal blue wolf greys).

Dear op,next time your wear these when hanging out with a female watch as she laughs and walks away.only type of chicks that would digg these would be ghetto chicks.

yea and dont tell me you dont dress for chicks cuz we all do.

Last edited:
you don't think he butchered those lime foams?

Those limes are Pros. And there's nothing wrong with putting out solid colored Pros with black eyestays. Ex: Red Pros.

But when you start putting out a bunch of colors on Ones & doing Camo prints & weather forecasts you have officially bastardized the shoe. What's next.... All over Smiley faces & hashtags? :smh:

I copped the fighter jets and green camos. The rest of the 2013 releases have either been garbage, or un-necessary (phoenix suns & royal blue wolf greys).

WAIT...... you copped the lame green camos and fighter jets but got the nerve to call the Phoenix Suns pair "unnecessary"???!
When he played for phoenix, not to mention one of the best colorways in recent times for the foamposite.

:smh:

View media item 609974

WAIT...... you copped the lame green camos and fighter jets but got the nerve to call the Phoenix Suns pair "unnecessary"???!
When he played for phoenix, not to mention one of the best colorways in recent times for the foamposite.

:lol:

:smh:

View media item 609974

For real...

Those Phoenix Foams are probably top 3-5 foams... on feet those ***** are wet :x

Suns foams were one of the best releases ever.. need to stop the madness with all these mashups and wild colorways.. keep them clean and simple.... need the coppers to drop again and have still been patiently waiting for the black/voltage yellow foam pro's to get retro'd.

Hmmm I didn't like the suns foams, thought the green camo were really dope, but took a break from kicks and didn't cop.

Suns foams were one of the best releases ever.. need to stop the madness with all these mashups and wild colorways.. keep them clean and simple.... need the coppers to drop again and have still been patiently waiting for the black/voltage yellow foam pro's to get retro'd.

Dont forget the carolina blue foam pros #grailstatus

Please nike? :rolleyes

LMAO... YEAH PHOENIX SUNS COLORWAY WAS DEF RELEVANT... GREEN CAMOS CAME OUT BETTER THAN I THOUGH IN PERSON BUT WERE MORE UNNECESSARY THAN NOT AND THOSE FIGHTER JETS...I HATE THOSE PIECES OF OSTRICH POO

Dont forget the carolina blue foam pros #grailstatus

Please nike?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
where were you when stores couldn't GIVE those shoes away?

Even a few years ago, dudes were offing for retail, or close to it. I can't believe the sudden interest in caros....

I wonder if nike knows they're losing money making these "**** straight from the ***, still hanging, havent touched the water yet." colorways.

Fighter jets = trash

Fatigues = I liked those

Weathermans = trash

Old bandaids/thermals = trash

Next thing we'll see colorways with ******g cats and wales face on them.

I remember trying on a pair of Carolinas that were on sale, passed those, passed on some dooms the same day. The Carolinas WERE definatly looked at like the Thermals are today lol, but I have yet to find a good deal on some Carolinas

Back
Top Bottom