Ive got a prediction...NBA realated.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

they wont make playoffs next year they need a better center
which means kevin durant maybe will finish 5 in mvp voting but i doubt it. dude needs to get stronger because if he did he could easily be a 25 point- 10 rebound - 7 assist guy.

Huh?

Originally Posted by im so fresh 3

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

they wont make playoffs next year they need a better center
which means kevin durant maybe will finish 5 in mvp voting but i doubt it. dude needs to get stronger because if he did he could easily be a 25 point- 10 rebound - 7 assist guy.

Huh?

he wont win MVP because of there record is pretty much what i said

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Bet your screen name.
alright truthgetsbusy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[hova] I'm a legend....you should take a picture with me [Hova]
legend? you mean lame. you bet your sn and lost yet you still post. SMH

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Bet your screen name.
alright truthgetsbusy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[hova] I'm a legend....you should take a picture with me [Hova]
legend? you mean lame. you bet your sn and lost yet you still post. SMH

roll.gif

I really don't care.

So, is that an official bet?

you guys will see next year, just remember i said it.

I shall remember. If not, i'll still respect you for forming your own opinion.

lakers, spurs, nuggets, hornets, blazers, mavs, the rest is up for grabs. pheonix will lose amare since he wants an extension and utah is a question mark. soyes, they do have a good shot at making the playoffs. as for durant being mvp.........naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am from DC and support Durant to the fullest and yes in another year or two he will be talked about with wade and melo not Lebron though because he will be adifferent type of human playing basketball. Also playoffs?? IDK they need a big man BAD now if they would have got Thabeet in two years then yea but until thatbig man arrives its iffy..now they could make a move and send the future all star green, some picks and somebody else and see if they can get stoutamire thenmaybe playoffs..But the west is starting to get old as you see all young stars are in the East now.

You never know....injuries,trades, ETC .ETC.

They MIGHT make the playoffs next year....

BUT THE ONLY WAY DURANT EVEN SNIFFS THE MVP TROPHY IS IF THEYRE ONE OF THE TOP 3 SEEDS...WHICH DEF AINT HAPPENING...

Otherwise he'll get the wade/kobe treatment, GREAT NUMBERS ON A SUB-PAR TEAM...

if young players on thunder can stay together on the Thunder, theyre gonna be a problem for a while to come!

I will not make any predictions about playoffs but I believe that Kevin Durant could have a monster season. It is rare to see a player who is that rangy andathletic, who also has some serious shooting touch. He shot over 40 on threes and upper 80's on free throws and he is still raw. He has the potential to bethe perfect wing player.

Durant is that dude
pimp.gif

Already my favorite player, he's gonna destroy the league for years to come.

They're exciting. That shouldn't be confused with playoff caliber. I'll let the season play out when it gets here though...You never know I guess.

Hmm...one year away from that prediction being 100% on. KD will be a top 3-5 MVP candidate in 2010. They need another year of maturity.

I see them being in contention for the 8th seed tho. No MVP candidates come from being 8th seeds...

last time I checked you need about 50 wins to get in the playoffs..Thats like a plus 25 to 30 wins from last year.. GSW would get the 8th seed before OKC..Iwish them luck they will be fun to watch

it all depends on durant. hes an all-star level player right now but does he make the leap into the next echelon?? that will be the reason the thunder make ordont make the playoffs.

if that chandler trade went through it would of been certain
I mean Green plus a seasoned westbrook and durant is not a bad team they just need to add a bench

Back
Top Bottom