I've had Weeknd and Frank Ocean on repeat. What else?

Are there any other artists/mixtapes I need to check out similar to the above names?  Anything produced by 40 fits into that sound.  Smooth, genre-bending, honest R&B

Are there any other artists/mixtapes I need to check out similar to the above names?  Anything produced by 40 fits into that sound.  Smooth, genre-bending, honest R&B

I'd like to thank both of you posters for putting me on The Weeknd & Jhene
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive never heard of this frank ocean dude, but that new DJ Quik the Book Of David is pretty nice

haha damn didnt even really read the first time I posted just skimmed the title I guess haha thought u said uve had frank ocean on repeat and was needin somethin else too this weekend haha disregard my post

Ive never heard of this frank ocean dude, but that new DJ Quik the Book Of David is pretty nice

haha damn didnt even really read the first time I posted just skimmed the title I guess haha thought u said uve had frank ocean on repeat and was needin somethin else too this weekend haha disregard my post

The Weeknd has been in heavy rotation the past couple of weeks. Not feeling that Frank Ocean tape though. Any word in when Thursday is dropping?

The Weeknd has been in heavy rotation the past couple of weeks. Not feeling that Frank Ocean tape though. Any word in when Thursday is dropping?

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

I would like to know also.

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

I would like to know also.

I don't even usually like R&B and I've got both these albums on repeat as well. I think it was Pitchfork that compared them to How to Dress Well but I couldn't get into that.

I don't even usually like R&B and I've got both these albums on repeat as well. I think it was Pitchfork that compared them to How to Dress Well but I couldn't get into that.

I tried to like The Weeknd. But their tape may be the first music ever to outgrow me (If that makes sense)
Dudes voice is so annoying
sick.gif

^ I actually feel I've outgrown the Frank Ocean mixtape. The Weeknd, at the very least, has production that knocks. So, it stays in rotation
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom