mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I think I'm jealous. He was in the right place at the right time
eek.gif

:waits for jokes about why your boy was in the kleenex section
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Figures shed be in the tissue section, probably loading up for a night of depressed song writing

I never understood why America loves young girls who sing about love and relationships when they probably haven't ever been in real "love"
I never understood why America loves dudes with tats all over their bodies (including their faces), rockin ridiculous outfits and rapping aboutguns, sex, drugs and swag (my goodness I hate that word).

Seriously man, I'm not a big Taylor Swift fan myself but you don't have to love songs just for their lyrics and meanings to appreciate them. Sometimessongs are just fun and are meant to be enjoyed.

*Waits for Kanye "I'm happy for you & I'mma let you finish, b-but Kleenex had one of the best tissues of all time -- OF ALL TIME!!" joke*

You know what makes her real pretty? She is out at Wal mart and looks that good. This is a basic day for her and she looks good. Natural Beauty>>>>>>>>anything.

This is what she normally looks like. Yeah I know she is wearing a little make-up but its just a basic look. Thats what makes her beautiful.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

*Waits for Kanye "I'm happy for you & I'mma let you finish, b-but Kleenex had one of the best tissues of all time -- OF ALL TIME!!" joke*
actually no one was waiting for that corny joke
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom