I'VE NEVER HAD A BAD PIZZA

Stop and shop always has sales where those are a $1.

I hate myself for eating them but if you bake them in the oven they are pretty good.

mama celeste? microwave for 2 then toaster oven for 2 & you're good
their toppings are bunk so straight og only all day!

usually cop but steve nash'd on 'em today at that super market

Last edited:
just had some dinner...little ceaser's and some tap water 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
and another thing about NY spots, variety. You can get yourself a grandma slice, a white slice, a sicilian, a margherita slice, or a traditional NY slice.

You go into a parlor out of state they usually got one, maybe two kinds. Different toppings sure, but the pizza is all one or two types.

It's because NYers eat a TON of pizza, thats why theres so much variety and there's constantly new pies being baked. Elsewhere pizza just sits.

Pizza ain't supposed to sit like that man, after a while the spot should throw it out and bake a fresh pie man.

old pizza reheated is delescous

N.Y.C has the best water supply system in the world; it's envied. IDK where you getting your information from but it's obviously wrong. N.Y.C tap water is the cleanest and freshest water in the country. 

Someone said in another thread "There's no such thing as bad pizza, only some pizza worse than others"

No truer words have ever been spoken

Just put in an order at papi john's for some buffalo wings and a medium pizza. If you live in ny 50% off code is yankees6.

BRUH

I ORDERED PIZZA HUT LAST NIGHT, THE WORST PIZZA IVE EVER HAD, **** CAME LUKE WARM, CRUST TASTED LIKE IT HAD BEEN SITTING OUT ALL NIGHT OMG :smh: NO SEASONING ON THE CRUST, BREADSTICKS WERE STALE AND ALSO HAD NO SEASONING :x

CALLED THEM HO AHH ****** TO BRING A NEW ONE AND THAT **** WAS STILL BAD... WASTE OF $25 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom