I've Seen A Lot Of Good Movies Lately

No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood, Atonement, The Orphanage, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly, Mr. Brooks, Super High Me, The Heartbreak Kid,Drillbit Taylor, Juno. I Think Im Missing Like 1 or 2 More.

I Forgot How Much I Like Movies.
pimp.gif

Atonement looked like the world's most boring movie, and The Heart Break Kid was painful.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood, Atonement, The Orphanage, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly, Mr. Brooks, Super High Me, The Heartbreak Kid, Drillbit Taylor, Juno. I Think Im Missing Like 1 or 2 More.

I Forgot How Much I Like Movies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
b58159ea89171ed6c967abc4655ef020cf227e7.gif
Doug Benson is hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Atonement looked like the world's most boring movie, and The Heart Break Kid was painful.

It was pretty boring, too formulaic. The rest of the movies mentioned are pretty good though.

I seriously need to peep some of these movies. lol. Besides Forgetting Sarah Marshall my movie viewing has been slacking...

in the last week i have watched....

The kingdom, The Lookout, 88 minutes, Hitman, American Gangster, Belly for the 1,000th time, and Alvin and the chipmunks with the GF.... all good
pimp.gif

Amadeus is an old movie but just seen it a few weeks ago, I fell in love with it.
Lars and The Real Girl is also a good %!! movie.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's a bit older, but it flew under the radar....GREAT FLICK

poster1.jpg

I highly recommend this

Good lookin'...I'ma let that DL while I'm at this party.
Hitman
This was surprisingly good...Most video game movies are average at best.

Back
Top Bottom