I've Seen Some Ghetto Things in my Hood, but This Takes It....

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Ol Muslim girl could get the pork.

roll.gif

[Flav (which seems to be appropriate here)] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW [/Flav]

Rap-Snacks FTW, always get these from the corner store when i go home, growing up in the hood FTW !!!!

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

1108095143_c66ea38bd4.jpg

Rap-Snacks.jpg

rapsnacks%5Cfull%5Cbaby.jpg
Dirt: "Think responsibly"
Lil' Romeo: "Stay in school"
Master P: "Start your own business"
Baby: "Stay away from drugs"
Youngbloodz: "Get crunk"

???

OP, where are you from? I use to murder those and "Chumpies a.k.a Home Boys" all the time.......no ayo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

chumpies.jpg

Chumpies is a brand of potato chips started in Philadelphia in 1991. They were still around when I left Philadelphia and you could pick them up in bodegas andthe like. They were fairly common and I took them for granted as a Philly thang (in other words, I assumed they were available nationwide which is not quitethe case). Chumpies, aside from having the flyest graphics on a bag of chips ever (not to mention the dopest name ever), were also positively-inspired: eachbag has anti-drug messages, as well as no pork byproducts (non-cipher, kid). You should definitely check for them in your local markets. UPDATE: I scanned theback of the bag in too, but the shiny packaging didn't take well to the scanner, making it rather unreadable. But I wanted to transcribe the literature onthe back of the product as well. It's represented below: Home Boys (H-Boys) This product is an acknowledgement of our American urban experience, andculture. This experience can be found in the term "Home Boys". Many youth today are unaware that this term has been used in our community for over 25years. And many of our "Home Boys" have gone on to become the pride of their neighborhood. A lot of the time we weren't the best kids on theblock, but many of us went on to become Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, Ministers, and even Police. We salute the "Home Boys" of the past and dedicateourselves to taking back the corner of today, from the dealers of drugs. We have to make the corners drug free again. Also, be sure to check out my latestarticle about Rap Sancks, another Philly-born potato chip brand.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

They were fairly common and I took them for granted as a Philly thang (in other words, I assumed they were available nationwide which is not quite the case).
really? what gave you that idea
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

1108095143_c66ea38bd4.jpg

Rap-Snacks.jpg

rapsnacks%5Cfull%5Cbaby.jpg

dont act like yall dont know!!! grabbin a pack of Rap Snacks, Bomb pop, a pickled egg, and a Dutch off the ice cream truck!!!

livin in the hood as a youngin...FTW...
pimp.gif
zactly - this is hood.

OP, where are you from? I use to murder those and "Chumpies a.k.a Home Boys" all the time.......no ayo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

chumpies.jpg

Chumpies is a brand of potato chips started in Philadelphia in 1991. They were still around when I left Philadelphia and you could pick them up in bodegas and the like. They were fairly common and I took them for granted as a Philly thang (in other words, I assumed they were available nationwide which is not quite the case). Chumpies, aside from having the flyest graphics on a bag of chips ever (not to mention the dopest name ever), were also positively-inspired: each bag has anti-drug messages, as well as no pork byproducts (non-cipher, kid). You should definitely check for them in your local markets. UPDATE: I scanned the back of the bag in too, but the shiny packaging didn't take well to the scanner, making it rather unreadable. But I wanted to transcribe the literature on the back of the product as well. It's represented below: Home Boys (H-Boys) This product is an acknowledgement of our American urban experience, and culture. This experience can be found in the term "Home Boys". Many youth today are unaware that this term has been used in our community for over 25 years. And many of our "Home Boys" have gone on to become the pride of their neighborhood. A lot of the time we weren't the best kids on the block, but many of us went on to become Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, Ministers, and even Police. We salute the "Home Boys" of the past and dedicate ourselves to taking back the corner of today, from the dealers of drugs. We have to make the corners drug free again. Also, be sure to check out my latest article about Rap Sancks, another Philly-born potato chip brand.
Yeah, I'm in Philly... but I've never seen these things before.

Originally Posted by air max 87

They were fairly common and I took them for granted as a Philly thang (in other words, I assumed they were available nationwide which is not quite the case).
really? what gave you that idea
laugh.gif

I did not type that article, I was just trying to give you guys a little history behind them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

& OP, you must live under a rock or never leave the house because "Homegirls/Homeboys" have been around for ever.

It has an overall good message I've just never seen it before. I'm not one to knock a positive message but Rap Snacks with the image of Baby onit?
eek.gif
It it what it is I guess.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom