IYO, which car gives the better overall driving experience?

My friend and I were arguing about this and want some more opinions. A brand new BMW 750, or a brand new M6? I said M6 and he said 750. What do you guys think.

Cant go wrong with both. Bimmers
pimp.gif

havent driven either unfortunately. But the 7 series is large and I would guess more of a passengers car. While the 6 is a sport coupe which means its built todrive.PLus if its an M6 the negine is bigger and more power then in a 5 liter engine.

get a 550... 5 series are so much fun to drive. 7s to me are too big. I've never had a chance to drive an M6. But, drive a powerful 5. You wont regret it!

if you're looking for something comfortable that can be used for longer driving distances, 7-series is luxurious, spacious, and smooth.

if you're looking for something that hauls !!# everywhere but aren't picky on a stiff ride, m6.

eh really depends on what you consider to be the driving experience. Is it road manners, handling, accelerating, passing power...or is it luxury, interiorfeatures...

Not sure what you mean by driving experience, but they're both big and heavy. If you're talking about overall performance including handling, M3 >both.

Back
Top Bottom