IYO, which sitcom had the best father figure? (PICS)

Originally Posted by beh235

It's tough. Floyd gets my vote from Smart Guy because he is more like an actual dad. Single black father taking care of 3 kids with his own business. Others have my vote too, Uncle Phil, Alan Matthews. Tough choices, but a great thread nonetheless...
all three def get my vote

ksteezy comin with all the throw backs!

what the hell was the name of that show again?

Originally Posted by beh235

It's tough. Floyd gets my vote from Smart Guy because he is more like an actual dad. Single black father taking care of 3 kids with his own business. Others have my vote too, Uncle Phil, Alan Matthews. Tough choices, but a great thread nonetheless...
all three def get my vote

dang that's a hard one.
Going to just sit back and watch yall fight it out because I have no idea who I woudl pick

dang that's a hard one.
Going to just sit back and watch yall fight it out because I have no idea who I woudl pick

e4c3554ae7538533b3c21f9a91d1b1b0d13f96c.gif

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

OUT OF THIS WORLD

This.
roll.gif
I used to hate on shorty and how her dad gave her that power...Lmao I still remember the opener when the paint buckets would drop and she would freeze them...%$%@@% awesome!

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

OUT OF THIS WORLD

This.
roll.gif
I used to hate on shorty and how her dad gave her that power...Lmao I still remember the opener when the paint buckets would drop and she would freeze them...%$%@@% awesome!

since yall brought all these dudes up, floyd henderson is the best dad on tv hands down

edit: julius
pimp.gif

since yall brought all these dudes up, floyd henderson is the best dad on tv hands down

edit: julius
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom