IYO, which sitcom had the best father figure? (PICS)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

randymarshguitarhero.png

close thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
one of my fave characters from south park
pimp.gif

I think Alan matthews really was a good father figure, he played ball with his sons, had heart to heart talks, taught them lessons.

Uncle phil was serious when he was ready but it wasnt consistent. Is he really gay in real life? Thought that was only carl winslow.

I think Alan matthews really was a good father figure, he played ball with his sons, had heart to heart talks, taught them lessons.

Uncle phil was serious when he was ready but it wasnt consistent. Is he really gay in real life? Thought that was only carl winslow.

My top three were already mentioned. In no order:

Alan Mathews- Im biased cause this my my favorite show growing up but Alan was a down as$ dad. Played ball with them. Kids felt they had someone to talk to. Treated his adopted son like flesh and blood.
Danny Tanner- One of the few single dads. The only single dad with 3 girls. I ask myself how I would do in that situation. Tanner did 50x better
Dad from 7th Heaven- I cant remember him ever getting mad at his kids. When they would goof he'd get dissapointed but he saw it as an opportunity to teach a life lesson.

Someone start a spinoff best teacher in a sitcom. Everything I need to know about life was taught by Mr Feeny.

My top three were already mentioned. In no order:

Alan Mathews- Im biased cause this my my favorite show growing up but Alan was a down as$ dad. Played ball with them. Kids felt they had someone to talk to. Treated his adopted son like flesh and blood.
Danny Tanner- One of the few single dads. The only single dad with 3 girls. I ask myself how I would do in that situation. Tanner did 50x better
Dad from 7th Heaven- I cant remember him ever getting mad at his kids. When they would goof he'd get dissapointed but he saw it as an opportunity to teach a life lesson.

Someone start a spinoff best teacher in a sitcom. Everything I need to know about life was taught by Mr Feeny.

Back
Top Bottom