IYO, which sitcom had the best father figure? (PICS)

I know Friday Night Lights is not a sitcom but Coach Eric Taylor deserves mention, dude drops knowledge on the regular 
0c7362bb4d97eab6a9df76422666b85236d5cfb1.jpg

I know Friday Night Lights is not a sitcom but Coach Eric Taylor deserves mention, dude drops knowledge on the regular 
0c7362bb4d97eab6a9df76422666b85236d5cfb1.jpg

I don't know if you're asking, but I wouldn't want any of these lames as my father...aint really trying to learn lessons all the time.

I don't know if you're asking, but I wouldn't want any of these lames as my father...aint really trying to learn lessons all the time.

Terry Crews did the good father figure thing 2x, first in Everybody Hates Chris and now in Are We There Yet.
A fathery clip of him from AWTY:

The Valentine Day Ep

Terry Crews always plays his roles well, he can be outlandishly funny(like his old spice commercials) and still exude wisdom as he did in Everybody Hates Chris. 

I checked out the premiere on the 5th(I work for the marketing company handling the campaigning for this season and the last) and I am happy to see the characters have grown between the seasons. I'll definitely be watching every Wednesday! 

Here's the show's website for those interested: 

Are We There Yet - TBS

Terry Crews did the good father figure thing 2x, first in Everybody Hates Chris and now in Are We There Yet.
A fathery clip of him from AWTY:

The Valentine Day Ep

Terry Crews always plays his roles well, he can be outlandishly funny(like his old spice commercials) and still exude wisdom as he did in Everybody Hates Chris. 

I checked out the premiere on the 5th(I work for the marketing company handling the campaigning for this season and the last) and I am happy to see the characters have grown between the seasons. I'll definitely be watching every Wednesday! 

Here's the show's website for those interested: 

Are We There Yet - TBS

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

For me, it's

1) Dr. Huxtable
2) Uncle Phil or Julius
3) Michael Kyle
4) Feenie
5) Uncle Bernie
6) Carl Winslow
7) Flex Washington
glasses.gif
DL Hughley

i'll go with this list

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

For me, it's

1) Dr. Huxtable
2) Uncle Phil or Julius
3) Michael Kyle
4) Feenie
5) Uncle Bernie
6) Carl Winslow
7) Flex Washington
glasses.gif
DL Hughley

i'll go with this list

Al Bundy is the obvious choice, I mean the man scored four touchdowns in one game for Polk High.

Al Bundy is the obvious choice, I mean the man scored four touchdowns in one game for Polk High.

Back
Top Bottom