J Balvin x Jordan III - September 2, 2023

An in-hand seller with a bit of integrity.

Purchased before the SNKRS drop.

BalBay.png

My homie hit in my size on the website drop. He said he’s willing to hand them down. I said I’d through some cash on top if that’s the case. I hope so lol.

You sure about that.

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 1.13.53 PM.png

If they were reselling @ $2K+ after a retail drop where thousands of pairs sold out in minutes and countless others camped overnight for a shot at a pair, you/y'all might have a compelling argument. These are from a creative trying to make a living. Cheers.

checked in with nike to see what the estimated delivery date will be since I may be out of town later next week. (my order is still preparing to ship.) The customer service rep asked me if I bought them for personal use which I thought was strange.. And proceeded to say "wow those are extremely limited!" when I gave her my order number lol. Anyway, she estimated I'd have them at my house in a week.

Man I knew I shoulda got off goat when they were 392, but I told myself, nah the price will go down after release…. They too high now to go back down to the 300s smh

You should wait it out until ebay sends another 10% off coupon. If prices don’t drop when they come in, the 10% coupon will help on the purchase.

checked in with nike to see what the estimated delivery date will be since I may be out of town later next week. (my order is still preparing to ship.) The customer service rep asked me if I bought them for personal use which I thought was strange.. And proceeded to say "wow those are extremely limited!" when I gave her my order number lol. Anyway, she estimated I'd have them at my house in a week.
Careful with calling Nike for ETA on new released drops. They'll cancel your order with the quickness...

Careful with calling Nike for ETA on new released drops. They'll cancel your order with the quickness...
Damn really? I used the messenger to contact them. They haven't cancelled yet so hopefully they don't. She said my estimated delivery was Monday and to keep an eye out for the email with tracking

I mean it is Monday and they did drop two days ago.
Nah like a week from today. I normally don't check, I'm not in a rush or anything. Like I said I'm going out of town next week and was just curious. The one other time I hit on SNKRS I received the shoes in 3 days from purchase so I was just trying to plan accordingly. But I can see why they would get suspicious since people try to resell.

Damn really? I used the messenger to contact them. They haven't cancelled yet so hopefully they don't. She said my estimated delivery was Monday and to keep an eye out for the email with tracking
It's happened a few times to a couples cats on here. They called Nike sales rep inquiring about there order and they mistakenly canceled there order...

It's happened a few times to a couples cats on here. They called Nike sales rep inquiring about there order and they mistakenly canceled there order...
Wow that's wild., I'm glad they didn't cancel mine. I guess that's why they ask if they are for personal use since so many people are only trying to resell.

Wow that's wild., I'm glad they didn't cancel mine. I guess that's why they ask if they are for personal use since so many people are only trying to resell.
If anything I'd wait until they ship. Then see if the order can be held at a local hub or post office until you return...

Not to say it hasn’t happened but all my years in NT, ive NEVER heard about that. New to me! Now, i have heard those stories from adidas

We all know or should know that orders cant be cancelled after being placed in a shipping status. Cant speak for on that specific situation but IMO as a long time online customer, something more occurred on the retailer’s side besides the customer calling customer service and them unilaterally canceling an order.

Anyway, preciate the screenshots so i could read exactly what was said

After reaching out yesterday via the online messenger and being told a week, I got a notification last night that my order was shipped with a provided tracking #. And this morning I got an update from UPS that my package was received by them and on the move (should be here by tomorrow, I’m not
far from Memphis.) So no cancellation here from Nike.

Yall scared tf outta me I will never reach out to them again lol

Last edited:
spoken like a hype kid - I could care less how much a shoes re-sells for. The A Ma 12s are way more beautiful than these and those are 100$ below retail.

I appreciate the sentiment, but they aren't 100% below retail. Just checked Stockx. If I wanted em, it's $270 plus taxes for the black pair. $320 + taxes for the white pair.

Back
Top Bottom