J Balvin x Jordan III - September 2, 2023

EA pair hit today. I was initially on the fence about keeping them when the shoes were being shipped to me. Needless to say, I changed my mind once I got them in hand. Slam dunk execution on the concept all around, amazing shoe.

IMG_2052 copy.jpg

F025EF3C-2609-41E3-A773-7F746FEA6B38.JPG

Last edited:
Def nice but not sure I would rock.

Make the fade on the mid-sole just less yellow to blue and more of a subtle orange to blue just like the heel tab and they would have been crazy...

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get through the website tomorrow and cop (though I think that almost everyone that signed up received the email LOL).....I entered a lot of raffles that probably will not result into any Ws, so it would be nice if I can be blessed with these tomorrow.

20230921_201106.jpg

Last edited:
I'm old af and my internal jukebox filled up in about 2005. I can't name a single Balvin song. I'm sure I've heard some but have no clue what he does.

I'm a fan of the shoe though so hey I'll see y'all there. Hope they have kids today.

These trash but some little kid will give me something I actually like for them

Finally hit some SB's for retail today... so the cosmos not gonna let me cop this trade bait anyhow. Getting hungry for some CFA.

Back
Top Bottom