J Balvin x Jordan III - September 2, 2023

Anyone have a list of websites that are releasing them? I seen it on Twitter but didn’t save it and now I can’t find it

This makes up for FedEx stealing my Union X BBS 1s. I had to take an early lunch but it was worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_1748.jpeg
    IMG_1748.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 253
Today's release was a hot mess IMO.....Universal Music Group should have said that this was EARLY access and not EXCLUSIVE access. At noon, I went to my email that I received and clicked on 'Get It Here' button and thought that I would access it.....of course, I got an email at 12:14 about the password. SMH I was at the dentist's office, so I was not going on sneaker Twitter/X at the time. I did not even think there would actually be a password (since other releases like on AMM and other sites have that page up and there is no actual password to use). I was confused as to why it was sold out so fast (I figured that the site just opened up late to those who had access), but it was not until hours later when I got home that I realized that it was because the password was shared with people (even if they did not get the exclusive access notification) much earlier than when the email was sent so by the time I was on there I had no chance.

There is definitely no hate over here for those who shared the password and for folks who copped even if they did not get the notification email (chalk that up to human nature) , but again Universal Music Group set up the release in a way that was not "exclusive". No matter how many people got the email, ideally it should have been set up for those who received it to click through it to access the site and if you did not receive the email, you were not granted exclusive access (whether it is for the first 15 - 30 minutes or for the entire release on the site). If you took an L, then it is what it is but at least there still would have been some level of exclusivity.

Anyway, all I know is that if I get no Ws from the 20 raffles that I entered or from SNKRS tomorrow (I will legit play the lottery if I get a W that way LOL) then it is au revoir to these because I am definitely not paying more than retail plus shipping and tax for them. They are nice, but the $250 price tag leaves no room for me to even consider resale. Maybe if they had put a glow in the dark tongue like they did on the 2s then I would not mind paying over $300 for them! :emoji_smile:

Today's release was a hot mess IMO.....Universal Music Group should have said that this was EARLY access and not EXCLUSIVE access. At noon, I went to my email that I received and clicked on 'Get It Here' button and thought that I would access it.....of course, I got an email at 12:14 about the password. SMH I was at the dentist's office, so I was not going on sneaker Twitter/X at the time. I did not even think there would actually be a password (since other releases like on AMM and other sites have that page up and there is no actual password to use). I was confused as to why it was sold out so fast (I figured that the site just opened up late to those who had access), but it was not until hours later when I got home that I realized that it was because the password was shared with people (even if they did not get the exclusive access notification) much earlier than when the email was sent so by the time I was on there I had no chance.

There is definitely no hate over here for those who shared the password and for folks who copped even if they did not get the notification email (chalk that up to human nature) , but again Universal Music Group set up the release in a way that was not "exclusive". No matter how many people got the email, ideally it should have been set up for those who received it to click through it to access the site and if you did not receive the email, you were not granted exclusive access (whether it is for the first 15 - 30 minutes or for the entire release on the site). If you took an L, then it is what it is but at least there still would have been some level of exclusivity.

Anyway, all I know is that if I get no Ws from the 20 raffles that I entered or from SNKRS tomorrow (I will legit play the lottery if I get a W that way LOL) then it is au revoir to these because I am definitely not paying more than retail plus shipping and tax for them. They are nice, but the $250 price tag leaves no room for me to even consider resale. Maybe if they had put a glow in the dark tongue like they did on the 2s then I would not mind paying over $300 for them! :emoji_smile:
Not to discredit your theory but let me break it down for you, a bot got through and didn't need a password at all, side stepped all the measures put in place and left it a murder scene.
Screenshot_20230922_194634_Discord.jpg

These shoes not hot enough for a dissertation of this length

I never put a password in. Just kept opening/closing the link in the email from last night until it was live.

Hope most of y'all who wanted these were able to cop. Easy pass for me tho, J Balvin and Billie Eillish are in a constant battle to see who can outdo each other with the worst collection of JB collabs. These aren't terrible tho, just meh.

Hit on kith raffle and I only entered just to enter because I figured I wouldn't win lol. If it was something I was really going for I would take an L..

Back
Top Bottom