J Cole or Vado

People rock with Cole heavy here in the bay.

Heard Who Dat several times on the radio...and that feature with Miguel "All I want is you" is gettin' a lot of play too.

Honestly, from watching that Vado video some dude posted back. I just cant rock with him. His flow and voice is weak.

People rock with Cole heavy here in the bay.

Heard Who Dat several times on the radio...and that feature with Miguel "All I want is you" is gettin' a lot of play too.

Honestly, from watching that Vado video some dude posted back. I just cant rock with him. His flow and voice is weak.

Cole. Not a fan of Vado at all.

and honestly NT is the only place that talk about Vado. You dont see his name around anywhere else.

Cole. Not a fan of Vado at all.

and honestly NT is the only place that talk about Vado. You dont see his name around anywhere else.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vado who?!?!

Holla at me when Vado make a track like Losing my Balance.

Hollla @  me when Jermaine can make a track like Fed Story
I'm down with Vado but can we please stop acting like Fed Story is a great song cause its not.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vado who?!?!

Holla at me when Vado make a track like Losing my Balance.

Hollla @  me when Jermaine can make a track like Fed Story
I'm down with Vado but can we please stop acting like Fed Story is a great song cause its not.

I can't take vado seriously after that mixtape cover.

camron-the-un-heat-in-here-vol-11.jpg

Looks like they rotated his picture to a standing position after he was on the floor having a seizure then he was foaming at the mouth to hard so they threw is grandmothers sweater over his face. Then cams in the backround like, how they do that.

Looks like they rotated his picture to a standing position after he was on the floor having a seizure then he was foaming at the mouth to hard so they threw is grandmothers sweater over his face. Then cams in the backround like, how they do that.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

GayMyspace.jpg

Back
Top Bottom