[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

man j.cole is coming to hayward at CSU East Bay nice!!
happy.gif

i would never think that he would come here...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

All 3 of those *$*#*$ sound out of place. Wale and J trying too hard on that beat
laugh.gif

Wiz's verse especially sounds like he had that laid out for another song and just threw that on this cuz it matched up well
laugh.gif
Might as well be a blend.

Probably my first time listening to a whole Yo Gotti song.

QFT.

I hope J.Cole never does a song with Yo Gotti again
laugh.gif

When someone posted concert info the other day, said he was coming to grand rapids on the 8th. But ticketmaster nor the site of the venue have anything going on that day... hmmm

When someone posted concert info the other day, said he was coming to grand rapids on the 8th. But ticketmaster nor the site of the venue have anything going on that day... hmmm

As far as I'm concerned Fash is just as good as Cole just don't got the buzz of big name co-sign.

Dope song
pimp.gif
Beat was something mean. Is this gonna be on the album? Throwaway from the album? I know he previewed this on ustream but I don't know if he was giving fans a sneak peek or not.

As far as I'm concerned Fash is just as good as Cole just don't got the buzz of big name co-sign.

Dope song
pimp.gif
Beat was something mean. Is this gonna be on the album? Throwaway from the album? I know he previewed this on ustream but I don't know if he was giving fans a sneak peek or not.
it's probably on the mixtape dropping this month

Dope song
pimp.gif

for !@*%# sake FINALLY i see Fash get some appreciation on here. This helps prove i'm not lying when i said he is the West Coast J. Cole...

Back
Top Bottom