[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Originally Posted by arrjae2

cant believe i never saw this thread.....
tired.gif

but oh well....

true story,
the only reason why i checked out The Warmup
i was browsing livemixtapes.com, and saw the cover for this....
i thought it was chris paul? so i clicked the link, and played the mixtape 'just for the hell of it'....

anyways...
J.Cole
pimp.gif
well aren't you glad you did?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

real talk though

this thread is 17 pages and the Drake thread is about 400

I think Drake is horrible and really a joke but Wayne backed him and so he gets fans and everyone thinks Drake is just hard

If Jay did the same with J Cole this thread would be 500+ pages with people saying he is hip hops new savior

I respect though that Jay wants dude to earn it himself and in the long run I believe you will be hearing J Cole's name more than Drake being a flash in the pan. So dont get down on dude for there being no hype and also realize why the Drake hype is what it is.

just a thought
you mad homie?!
mad.gif

weather you like it or not, J. Cole is the best newcomer and i cant wait to hear more of his work. the warm up is ridiculously dope and i love his delivery inevery aspect.
you can def tell his influences and i think its a good thing to have something fresh in this game but still have that classic storytelling hip-hop that most ofus seem to enjoy...

Like I said before, J.Cole is good peoples so seeing someone that humble and that talented will get my support.

Anywho, I've always wondered what he's saying when he shouts out his adlib. "Faynam"?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Like I said before, J.Cole is good peoples so seeing someone that humble and that talented will get my support.

Anywho, I've always wondered what he's saying when he shouts out his adlib. "Faynam"?
laugh.gif
Every rapper does this.
roll.gif
They have some adlib or crew ornickname they shout out. When he did it on A Star Is Born it was so strange to me, slipped it in before the song finished.

Right now I'm assuming it's a place in NC or a nickname of a place in NC

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

500 pages? You guys are almost there,only 478 more to go
laugh.gif

Btw...

Drake > J.Cole
indifferent.gif

what "stone face" bout that statement?

Drake is better than J.Cole

J.Cole is pure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but he aint seeing Drake right now in anything ESSPECIALLY BUZZ!!!!

laugh.gif

He's from Fayettville and I think its a nickname since its a major military based city

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

He's from Fayettville and I think its a nickname since its a major military based city
So I'm saying it right? I randomly shout this all the time but I dunno if I'm saying it right. Word to Emmitt Smith and "Rice ofPassage"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

So I'm saying it right? I randomly shout this all the time but I dunno if I'm saying it right. Word to Emmitt Smith and "Rice of Passage"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think itsfayettenam....But that's close enough

Yea, it's Fayettenam.

I had The Come Up and was feelin' it but I slept on The Warm Up. I just downloaded it and I'm gonna give it a listen.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

what "stone face" bout that statement?

Drake is better than J.Cole

J.Cole is pure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but he aint seeing Drake right now in anything ESSPECIALLY BUZZ!!!!
Well who really cares about buzz in the long-run? I don't see Drake being her past "Thank me later"

Drake has no substance, all of his hot songs are the same. why is he talking about "wanting to be successful" when he had a hit teenage drama TVseries?
what versatility does he show? His flow is just like Lil' Waynes, who's flow is just like Nikki Minaj, who's flow is just like everybody else'son young money.

Keeping it a Hundred, J.cole is hungry, he has substance, while I cannot say that he will or will not ever see the notoriety or have the buzz drake has, I cansay that J.Cole has a better Co-sign and more foundation as a artist with years of material to come.

Back
Top Bottom