[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

^
laugh.gif

"She's a star if I ever seen one"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bad Girls Club on iTunes now.. Go cop! The ladies love this song..

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

What are some good J.Cole tracks to listen to outside of his 3 primary mixtapes ?

Thanks

It Wont Be Long
Show Me Something
Return of Simba
See It To Believe It
The Last Stretch
Pass Me By / Problems
How High

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

What are some good J.Cole tracks to listen to outside of his 3 primary mixtapes ?

Thanks

Killers
Nothing Like It
Purple Rain
Relaxation w/ Fashawn & Omen
We On
Song For The Ville

PThe hell is Lights Please on the album for? He's not creative enough to put out all new material? Damn shameEdit.It better be a bonus track.

That is the first song that got me hooked to J. Cole, so who knows maybe it will still have the same effect on new ears.

WTH is he putting Lights Please on the album?

WTH is he announcing what day he turning in the album when his camp is full of holes?

I really hope the old records he just had to keep are good production wise.

I ain't mad at all that Lights Please is on the album.. He might have some new fans that never heard it.. And I believe that the videos shot by bbgun (lights please, simba, & lost ones) were all supposed to be put together like a mini movie so that is probably another reason its on the album.

The interviewer asked him if there were a gun to his head and he needed to pick a song for fans to listen to before they bought the album it would be Breakdown.. Can't wait to hear that especially after how good everyone said Lost Ones is..

So the confirmed tracks are:

Lost Ones
Lights Please
Cheer Up
Work Out
Like A Star
Breakdown

Am I missing any? Only heard 2 of those songs so far.

dont get me wrong I like lights please...just should be a bonus to me tho. my brain is formatted to skip dated songs...may mess up the flow of the album for me

All 6 of those above are Cole beats right? I only heard 2. Alot of ppl prolly heard 4 already tho...

Can it at least be Lights Please with new verses? I like the song but damn that's old. I would've understood if he put In The Morning on the album to try another crack at it but c'mon.

Didn't cheer up leak? Only songs I'm sure I haven't heard on that list is Like A Star and Breakdown

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

dont get me wrong I like lights please...just should be a bonus to me tho. my brain is formatted to skip dated songs...may mess up the flow of the album for me

All 6 of those above are Cole beats right? I only heard 2. Alot of ppl prolly heard 4 already tho...

Yeah I am with you. I love that song but it should be on this album as a bonus track if anything. However, who knows maybe it will fit with the format/flow of the album.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

My head hurts from reading so much stupidity. You just don't get it man. Maybe you will when you are older. *shrugs*
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I wasn't a huge fan of Lights Please early on but lately I've been listening to it and that beat is crazy, im startin to appreciate it more.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

My head hurts from reading so much stupidity. You just don't get it man. Maybe you will when you are older. *shrugs*
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ah the stupidity continues..... where this guy doesn't realize the difference between using "man" as a phrase regarding his gender and nothing to do with his  age/childish posts. Again he doesn't get it! SMH

Damn how many times can you fail in one thread.

I appreciate the humor though.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ah the stupidity continues..... where this guy doesn't realize the difference between using "man" as a phrase regarding his gender and nothing to do with his  age/childish posts. Again he doesn't get it! SMH

laugh.gif
I have no idea what you're talking about here. You're reaching right now. I put that weak response void of any relevance to the topic of the argument in bold because I find it ironic.

Cuz to me your last response like this one was stupid, containing no critical thought and just re-reading your responses I can tell you just don't get it. The emoticons illustrated that perfectly.

The last statement is a joke within itself because it is absurd that you'd have the nerve to try and assume my age. What you've said has nothing to do with an age difference (when I'm probably older than you). That whole last post was basically you saying "I don't have anything of substance to retort with so I'll pretend as if I'm right instead of handling an argument like an adult."  and conceding the argument right there.

Now you just seem pathetic with your appreciate the humor comment. None of it was even slightly funny but maybe you force laughs to hide the truth.

He said a few months back that Lights Please would be a bonus. Dont remember the exact interview but ill post a link if I find it

I'm just so happy that I have developed the will power to resist the recent leaks that have happened for his songs. It's not even that hard...I just remind myself of how great its going to be to listen to the full album and hear 98% new J. Cole music all the way through...
Can't wait. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I have no idea what you're talking about here. You're reaching right now. I put that weak response void of any relevance to the topic of the argument in bold because I find it ironic.

Cuz to me your last response like this one was stupid, containing no critical thought and just re-reading your responses I can tell you just don't get it. The emoticons illustrated that perfectly.

The last statement is a joke within itself because it is absurd that you'd have the nerve to try and assume my age. What you've said has nothing to do with an age difference (when I'm probably older than you). That whole last post was basically you saying "I don't have anything of substance to retort with so I'll pretend as if I'm right instead of handling an argument like an adult."  and conceding the argument right there.

Now you just seem pathetic with your appreciate the humor comment. None of it was even slightly funny but maybe you force laughs to hide the truth.
Not assuming your age at all. There is no need to assume your age as your thinking is clearly child-like. That child-like thinking is evident when you continually make posts full of stupidity such as this latest one.

Handling an argument "like an adult" is knowing when not to argue with fools.  I decided not to argue with you (as you were being one) and decided to not respond to each one of your nonsensical points.  I am sorry you feel some sort of way about how I chose to deal with your ridiculous responses.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I'm just so happy that I have developed the will power to resist the recent leaks that have happened for his songs. It's not even that hard...I just remind myself of how great its going to be to listen to the full album and hear 98% new J. Cole music all the way through...
Can't wait. 
pimp.gif

I am with you man. I am surprised at myself for being able to hold out but at the same time I realize how much I have anticipated this debut more than any other hip-hop debut album in a long time.

Not assuming your age at all. There is no need to assume your age as your thinking is clearly child-like. That child-like thinking is evident when you continually make posts full of stupidity such as this latest one.

Handling an argument "like an adult" is knowing when not to argue with fools.  I decided not to argue with you (as you were being one) and decided to not respond to each one of your nonsensical points.  I am sorry you feel some sort of way about how I chose to deal with your ridiculous responses.
Hey man I get it. Instead of posting a rebuttal of relevance you refer to insults and other ad hominem attacks. You can not explain or make a legitimate point so your only course of action is to make yourself appear smarter or wiser for not continuing when in reality you're just running away. Dressing up your posts with how ridiculous or nonsensical my points are despite your inability to point them out and a saying about not arguing with fools (more irony) given your position. The fact that you claim nothing I said is worth responding to because you know I'm right or you're simply incapable of an actual rebuttal is proof enough.

I understand and that's why I'm fine with you conceding.

Ladies, stop bickering. It's ruining the thread, PM each other or something.

Anyways, haven't listened to any of the leaks yet. So damn proud of myself
roll.gif
roll.gif

In regards to putting Lights Please on the album, ehh I ain't mad about that.
Thats the song that I think put most people on to cole, so probably a smar move by cole putting that song on for all the new ears.

<Bart Scott> Cant Wait!!</Bart Scott>
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom