[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Wale would have to have a serious smash hit to come CLOSE to doing 360K+ his first week. He did 158K last album and he was WAY more popular than he is now.

Cut the ****.

Last edited:
I know there some hate on NT for wale but dude pretty damn consistent with his albums.

so that mean he finna do 300k? :lol: nah Wale doesn't have the diehard following Cole has
If he announced his album was coming out in three weeks on social media then yes. I also believe some of Cole sales came from the approach and people are excited.

8pm at msg 8pm at msg
And yeahhhh lady Gaga was the reason wale first album was so good. Come on dude listen to yourself. Attention Deficit was better than both of coles first albums

Last edited:
If you think wale can't do somewhat the same type number the way Cole just did you crazy.
350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

If he announced his album was coming out in three weeks on social media then yes. I also believe some of Cole sales came from the approach and people are excited.

@8PM at MSG
And yeahhhh lady Gaga was the reason wale first album was so good. Come on dude listen to yourself. Attention Deficit was better than both of coles first albums
Lets not Forget the fact that Cole had the best verse on that whole album and im a huge wale fan or was .

@8PM at MSG
That Cole feature on beautiful bliss 
pimp.gif

[@=/u/42077/8PM-at-MSG]@8PM at MSG[/@]

Lets not Forget the fact that Cole had the best verse on that whole album and im a huge wale fan or was .
Lol I knew someone was going to bring that up. That ol jayz got killed on his on track talk.

Honestly why is anyone responding to subzerat?

Wale's trash self isn't gonna sell half of what Cole sold.

Why respond to his troll comment?

Lol I knew someone was going to bring that up. That ol jayz got killed on his on track talk.
Maybe the fact that cole album was actually good
As well as personal it seems
Plus cole is a likable personality
Meanwhile wale just seems like a **** boy
And whiner
But most importantly back to snippets people heard
Tracks were very good
I caught a stream
Never downloaded a cole mixtape or bought a cd
Never even venture into his threads
I always liked dude personality wise though

Honestly why is anyone responding to subzerat?

Wale's trash self isn't gonna sell half of what Cole sold.

Why respond to his troll comment?
Just cause my opinion is different than yours doesn't mean I'm trolling

Maybe the fact that cole album was actually good
As well as personal it seems
Plus cole is a likable personality
Meanwhile wale just seems like a **** boy
And whiner
But most importantly back to snippets people heard
Tracks were very good
I caught a stream
Never downloaded a cole mixtape or bought a cd
Never even venture into his threads
I always liked dude personality wise though
Maybe maybe not but not taking anything away from Cole by any means. Still one of the most well rounded hip hop albums outside of rtj2

I know there some hate on NT for wale but dude pretty damn consistent with his albums.

so that mean he finna do 300k? :lol: nah Wale doesn't have the diehard following Cole has

8pm at msg 8pm at msg
Bruh if you get a feature from the biggest pop star in the landscape at that current time and can't get any additional sales then you just aren't meant to put up notable numbers. Wale will have some good tracks, a smooth single or two and that's it. Attention Deficit was....ok

8pm at msg 8pm at msg
Bruh if you get a feature from the biggest pop star in the landscape at that current time and can't get any additional sales then you just aren't meant to put up notable numbers. Wale will have some good tracks, a smooth single or two and that's it. Attention Deficit was....ok
Can't believe I ran around everywhere tryna find that piece of trash on release day
:smh:

8pm at msg 8pm at msg
I guess dude if you say so. If people don't like the artist they don't like him. People on Twitter was bad mouthing action Bronson for being on a track with chance the rapper. People trend to hate on what they don't know.

Wale's personality is his problem. Been that way since forever. If he learned to shut up and just make music, it'd be a different story.

Plus he signed with MMG which makes a lot stuff he raps about seem hypocritical.

The funny thing is I've heard low-key Cole cares about the same **** Wale cares about.

Supposedly Cole can be just as sensitive and just as big of a jerk as wale is about people and things. I heard even though Cole is a chill *** dude he talks **** the same way Wale does about people, except he does it low-key away from the cameras.

Obviously Cole knows whining publicly doesn't help, it only hurts. Wale clearly doesn't learn his lesson.

Unfortunately, perception is everything. Behind the scenes both of them could be the exact same dudes, but the public dislikes the fact that Wale comes across like such a whiny baby publicly.

Keepin it real is cool, but sounding like a baby every time there's a mic in front of you rubs people the wrong way. You gotta know better than to lose your cool constantly in public. Keep the negativity low-key.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom