[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

There's no way K.Dot and Cole are going to let Future and Drake get away with putting out a collab. 

They are definitely working on something...
Came across this a few months ago after looking into him after the Dollar and a Dream show I saw. Gotta grab his solo album and RotD2 now
"Cody Macc" is Godly. 
eek.gif
 still. 

Last edited:
IMO the thing about Cole is he brings his A game when rapping with other people. It's a challenge he doesn't get when rapping solo.
I remember Nas did this for awhile too.  I'm not sure how I feel about it, it seems kinda messed up.

Last edited:
Crazy thing is Cole plays with me in a city league here in Raleigh. Had our first game Tuesday. Dude can straight up hoop tho. Athletic as hell, and he's like 6'3...humble dude man mad cool. Said he's always here now bc he bought a crib in Cary. So much more respect for him, you would never know this dude is a platinum artist. He's of the people, like he's seriously not on that rap/politicking.

Favorite part was when he was at that fans house and he was spending time with the kids while she listened to the album. Encouraging the young ones to be great :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom