[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

How can you say he isnt top 3?

Top tier right now every time its brought up for the newer generation its Drake Cole and Kendrick....

Album quality, sales, touring... fan appreciation, trend setting. Cole's name is in all of that effortlessly...

Love to hear how he isnt top 3.
This, its pretty much known universally top 3 (this gene) Drake, Cole and Kendrick.

First time in this thread, I didn't know FYEO wasn't well liked.

Its one of my favorite albums of late. Albums is the key word though. If I play it on random, or different songs peppered into a mix, its not as good IMO.

he needs to completely switch it up for the next project

he doesnt have long before someone a decade younger is gonna start doing his lane of music better than him

idk what he can do to switch it up but he should think of something
he need to get back on that born sinner steez

Last album was boring

Yea I'm a huge fan but he has to bring next time around cause this was a disappointment.

Last edited:
Cole definetly dropped out the radar. He was my fav new artist starting with the dollar and a dream tapes and everything after.

But with FYEO, I didn't even listen to the album yet.. not only that, I'm not even interested to listen to it.

Whether that's a marketing fault on his behalf I'm not sure. But I still listen to born sinner and Sideline story a lot.

I thought sideline story was pretty wack cuz it was old *** songs mostly and had a few duds on it like that track with jay z :x

Forest hill and born sinner were piff though

Last edited:
Cole definetly dropped out the radar. He was my fav new artist starting with the dollar and a dream tapes and everything after.

But with FYEO, I didn't even listen to the album yet.. not only that, I'm not even interested to listen to it.

Whether that's a marketing fault on his behalf I'm not sure. But I still listen to born sinner and Sideline story a lot.

Fell out the radar?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I can see
Not liking his latest work but he is bigger than ever. Him, Drake, K dot, only rappers going plat, selling out arenas, not small venues but arenas!! Since born sinner he has dropped 2 dope documentaries on HBO. He may not put music out every week but everytime he does drop, he def on every radar. FYEO is a solid album, just it is not as good as FHD and it's his most different album.

I do hope he gets back to more FHD like energy tho

Last edited:
Still can't believe they brought a whole fleet of swat.

Took less soldiers to find Bin Laden lmao

All those resources for THAT :lol:

They had absolutely no evidence of large scale drug activity taking place :rofl:

This is he world we live in

yeah only because they received a frantic call from a white person about their black drug lord dealer

"several black men coming in and out of house wearing lots of gold jewelry" (I think i read/heard in an interview that this was pretty much what was kind of said)

Wow so that **** in Neighbors was real. :smh:

N**** turned it into a great song. :pimp:

All those resources for THAT :lol:

They had absolutely no evidence of large scale drug activity taking place :rofl:

This is he world we live in

I'm sure that call went something like "Gangbanger black guys are next door..."

Back
Top Bottom