[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Must be 2 FHD if you’re saying he doesn’t have a classic.

SmartSelectGIF_2016-09-08-12-53-23.gif

For some reason this has me cryin :rofl:

Excited. Love the rollout as usual. Cover is legendary if the music matches. Already I appreciate how it captures all three subtitles.

Also could we be getting 2 albums in one year?!?! We know Cole loves the December release date and that outro appears to be the perfect set up.

Love the concept and creativity. However, regarding addictions, as long as money exists, addictions will be an epidemic...so basically forever.

My short take on why addictions are so prevalent:
People indulge in drugs, alcohol and even social media to escape or cope. Sure traveling and exploring the world or doing something you enjoy like going to an NBA game would be a better alternative, but most people can't afford those types of things. We're a slave to the dollar.

Last edited:
Cole not jumping out the window to diss either of those two :lol: all you will get is vague bars about “your favorite rapper” aka no real person

Cole had his chance to fight Drake for throne a while ago and he chose not too :smh:, him and Kendrick may be doing an album together I doubt its either of them. He's probably speaking too most of the newer generation/soundcloud rappers (he referenced them on the second track before releasing 4YEO). I aint with all the bells and whistles (kill edward), I just hope this dude is rhyming his *** off. Finally put down the almond milk

Last edited:
Cole not jumping out the window to diss either of those two :lol: all you will get is vague bars about “your favorite rapper” aka no real person
I think its a reach as well but I did wonder what he was thinking with False Prophets. Like obviously talking about Kanye :lol: and everybody else thinking the other verse is about Wale.

Ye clearly being the jumping out of the window move.

Back
Top Bottom