[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Problems sounds good so far
smokin.gif

I've been hearing Who Dat quite a bit on the radio out here (Chicago WGCI). He has built a pretty good relationship w/ them as of late. He performed @ a free show last week (car & bike show) & every since they've been playing his %!%@!  

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

I dig it but he said this song wasnt makin the album if im not mistaken, so we will prolly never hear the finished version, right?....prolly cudnt come up with a chorus...

since they not using it does Jim Jonsin still get paid for this simple @#$ beat?
He says a singer will do the hook on the final version and the song is not actually called “Problems

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^Phone Tap -The Firm was at the beginning and sped up but then it was mixed into something else I did not recognize.
nope...Nas Affirmative Action from It was Written........

Originally Posted by s dubl

^Phone Tap -The Firm was at the beginning and sped up but then it was mixed into something else I did not recognize.
nope...Nas Affirmative Action from It was Written........
Yo I totally wrote that by mistake and knew that.  Hearing that beat made me think of the Firm album and I put on Phone Tap so that was in my head instead of Affirmitive Action.  Thanks for the correction.
laugh.gif

Honestly, Problems is weak. I'm glad it's not making the album. The beat just sucks and it seemed like he couldn't make it happen throughout the verses.

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

Honestly, Problems is weak. I'm glad it's not making the album. The beat just sucks and it seemed like he couldn't make it happen throughout the verses.

I agree I am not feeling Problems either.  I don't like that beat at all and the hook needs work. 

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

I agree I am not feeling Problems either.  I don't like that beat at all and the hook needs work. 

didnt think there was a hook
nerd.gif

i stand by what i said, seems forced.

^ i got two versions of this song. there was one with a "hook" and another one without it. problems is a nice track though.

laugh.gif
@ a song titles problems where he has problems with a good hook and not sounding forced.

The wait is too long.

^ Yeah I remember an interview where he said that the Jim Jonsin track won't be making the album..

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I've been hearing Who Dat quite a bit on the radio out here (Chicago WGCI). He has built a pretty good relationship w/ them as of late. He performed @ a free show last week (car & bike show) & every since they've been playing his %!%@!  
sochiyouthoughtiwasbashful wrote:i hopped in my car yesterday & who dat was on...i didnt pay any attention to it until i heard an edited part in the hook & realized it wasnt my cd playing it was the radio....Cole starting to come up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom