[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Well I'm not gonna be able to go all the way to SF from Santa Barbara for this show... And there's still no LA show announced.

If Rock the bells is his "LA stop" then I guess I can't see him at all this tour. I'm not buying 300 dollar rock the bell tickets to just see Cole, as much as he is my dude. I have no interest in rock the bells. Too crowded, too expensive, just not my ideal event.

This sucks. I'm pretty damn dissapointed. Couldn't see him on that dollar and a dream tour, and now I can't see him on his main headlining tour.

I'll just hold out hope that one of those TBA is an extra LA show. Has to be...there's too many people in LA for him to not have his own show outside of RTB.

We'll see :rolleyes

Well I'm not gonna be able to go all the way to SF from Santa Barbara for this show... And there's still no LA show announced.

If Rock the bells is his "LA stop" then I guess I can't see him at all this tour. I'm not buying 300 dollar rock the bell tickets to just see Cole, as much as he is my dude. I have no interest in rock the bells. Too crowded, too expensive, just not my ideal event.

This sucks. I'm pretty damn dissapointed. Couldn't see him on that dollar and a dream tour, and now I can't see him on his main headlining tour.

I'll just hold out hope that one of those TBA is an extra LA show. Has to be...there's too many people in LA for him to not have his own show outside of RTB.

We'll see :rolleyes
The dc and nyc stop for the rock the bell tour is pretty good from the past few years. Havnt check the West lineup in a while but on first glance the lineup didn't jump out to me.
J Cole just performed a random concert in new orleans for $20 this past weekend.

Yeah I mean Kendrick I thinks gonna be there which is cool. But I'm already planning on going to Kendrick's next tour. And nothing else pops out at me.

Already seen Cudi.
RTB is just not worth the price for me personally anymore. At least not now.

So far best rap album of the year to me, really need to hear sean and drakes new album first before it takes it.

I might take heat for saying it but take care is a ******g timeless album and everything leading up to him dropping it was executed perfectly we'll see if it happens again. Big sean KILLS features but I don't know man his own music isn't at that same level, he definetly has standouts and he can change it up and still be nice, I'm just hoping his album has alot less fillers then last time.

It bothers me when people call Take Care a good album. I don't hate Drake, I enjoy a lot of his music. But I'm just not seeing it when it comes to that album, I don't even like half the songs on it, :smh:

We get it Drake, you're sad, lonely, you have all this fame and money but your incomplete, but it's cool tho cuz you made it from the bottom and your just being yourself, but you still be stuntin on dudes and drinking expensive liquors and smoking on good bud and are the hardest out. Cool story bro, on every song you've ever made. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Listened to this today for the first time in weeks. Its going to hold up way better than Cole World did

Finally listened to this and it's great. I just wish they used Sparks will fly as the second single.

That **** baffles me. "Sparks will fly"should of made the album as opposed to the deluxe version. He should of taken "she knows"and "ain't that some ****" and replaced them with "sparks will fly" and " Miss America".

Last edited:
That **** baffles me. "Sparks will fly"should of made the album as opposed to the deluxe version. He should of taken "she knows"and "ain't that some ****" and replaced them with "sparks will fly" and " Miss America".

She Knows is one of the smoothest songs on the album tho

Finally listened to this and it's great. I just wish they used Sparks will fly as the second single.

Nah big dog you are buggin hard... Hell nahh to those suggestions.

Sparks will fly is not a banger to me at all and Miss America is ok but nothing to write home about. She Knows is one of the best records on the album... Potential single for sure!

THIS... definitely had potential to make some noise.

its actually one of my favorites off the deluxe. deep track & jhené aiko did wonders on that hook. i wish it made the actual album instead of just truly yours 3.

THIS... definitely had potential to make some noise.

its actually one of my favorites off the deluxe. deep track & jhené aiko did wonders on that hook. i wish it made the actual album instead of just truly yours 3.

Man, I listened to it today. That song, along with N****z Know, and NY Times are album-worthy songs.

I think Sparks Will Fly would have meshed well with the rest of BS.

One of the better albums this year but I wish cole would venture out and use some other producers or at least co-produce with some people, my biggest criticism of Cole is that often times his instrumentals sound similar but i guess that made for more cohesiveness on this album. Although I will say that PowerTrip is one of the best songs released this year, in my opinion.

My little black book thicker than the old testament 

pimp.gif

**** still knocking like week one, but it's only getting better. 

I've listened to this album at least once a day since it leaked, and I really don't see it losing any steam. MCHG got old to me fast, The Gifted was just ehh to me, and Yeezus I wasn't really feeling. This is definitely album of the year for me right now

I've listened to this album at least once a day since it leaked, and I really don't see it losing any steam. MCHG got old to me fast, The Gifted was just ehh to me, and Yeezus I wasn't really feeling. This is definitely album of the year for me right now
When I first heard Born Sinner. I skipped around and gave it a 6/10.Then I listened to the whole thing in it's entirety and I agree it's the best hip hop album of the year. I listen to it at least 4 days out of the week. As I die hard jay fan it's hard for me to say this but mchg barely gets any play.

Nah big dog you are buggin hard... Hell nahh to those suggestions.

Sparks will fly is not a banger to me at all and Miss America is ok but nothing to write home about. She Knows is one of the best records on the album... Potential single for sure!
I'm not thinking in terms of a banger but from a logical stand point sparks will fly sounds like a perfect summer song and the broads love jhene aiko and the hook is dope for radio play. 

I guess I might be the only that doesn't like she knows. smh!

Last edited:
One of the better albums this year but I wish cole would venture out and use some other producers or at least co-produce with some people, my biggest criticism of Cole is that often times his instrumentals sound similar but i guess that made for more cohesiveness on this album. Although I will say that PowerTrip is one of the best songs released this year, in my opinion.
Actually timbaland said in a interview he sent cole a grip of beats but cole said he wanted to produce the whole thing.

Watched the interview earlier today... it was dope ad i like that fact the interview took his time and covered a lot of topics.

Back
Top Bottom