[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Hopefully Those Dreamville baseball jerseys are for sale
i want so bad 
ohwell.gif
 they go hard af

Hate that they took the patch off the hoodie. Had a sz L that fit extremely big with the patch, sold that one and bought an M and now they don't have the patch on the bottom left on it anymore.

Got FREE TIXS coming from the homie who works at the radio station :smokin

P. S - Do you feel as if Drake and Kanye stole a lot of Cole thunder? Seem as if no one is really talking about him lately :smh:

I know we have enough people here from NoVa to get that party bus to Bristow (Jiffy Lube Live) 
nerd.gif

Cole should be getting that platinum plaque pretty soon... He is in the early 800K already. Doing over 15K a week. Hopefully that holds steady with the tour.

He doesn't officially have to cross 1 mil to get it either... just has to ship that, like Kanye did with Yeezus.

On another note, im wondering if he has any other videos in the works.

Man, my friend likes to hate on Cole cuz Im such a big fan, even though deep down he likes him a little.

He always would be saying how Big Sean is hotter than Cole right now, told him I'd bet 1000 Sean wouldn't sell as well, dude wouldn't even bet 50, and then we saw Sean's first week numbers.

Cole may not have those hot radio singles, or play in the club, but his fan base been one of the most loyal from the start, that's what I've been trying to tell him. As lon as dude has that, he will always be successful.

hoping for some sick merch. did he have any during the dollar and a dream when he performed The Warm Up? I cant remember 

Yea, I remember
Cole should be getting that platinum plaque pretty soon... He is in the early 800K already. Doing over 15K a week. Hopefully that holds steady with the tour.

He doesn't officially have to cross 1 mil to get it either... just has to ship that, like Kanye did with Yeezus.

On another note, im wondering if he has any other videos in the works.

Yea, he'll get there. Happy for the guy when he hits platinum

J Cole has a concert tonight in Tucson and is staying at the hotel I work part time at. Didn't have the balls to ask for a pic but I got to talk to him for a few minutes. Cool *** dude

i got there 2 hours before and there was already a long line. People got there mad early for Cole. At 9am there was 8 people in line. Most probably were there 4-5 hours before doors open time. luckily, the girl i went with had a friend who was somewhat in the front.

Back
Top Bottom