[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Oh yeah, Cole stayed at the same hotel as me. Chopped it up with that ni88a for a good 15 minutes Sunday afternoon. He's maddd chill.

Originally Posted by atransta

get to see Cole tomorrow on Thanksgiving in PDX
pimp.gif

cant wait! ima be faded pourin drinks on girls like dame dash

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Oh yeah, Cole stayed at the same hotel as me. Chopped it up with that ni88a for a good 15 minutes Sunday afternoon. He's maddd chill.
I've chatted with him a few times and every time he's been just a cool brother. With all of the headcases in the music industry, it's a nice change ...

Nest single could be released in the next couple of weeks featuring a guest that we've been waiting on...

nerd.gif

Hov?

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Nest single could be released in the next couple of weeks featuring a guest that we've been waiting on...

nerd.gif

Hov?
He said he'd release one before or around Thanksgiving.....

Hopefully it's a banger, with or without Hov.

The show last night was
pimp.gif
Got to talk with him real quick after the show too he was pretty chill

Who was at the San Jose show? Dude killed it once again. He rocked my fitted for 3-4 songs, the crown fitted haha. Got that !+## signed too.

that man definitely knows how to rock a show. was at the sj show too. dude has some wild !** male groupies though 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

XD the male groupie comment is true unfortunately...smh, coleworld22 didnt get any good pics at all, but did notice the fitted with the crown though

Back
Top Bottom