J-Dawg The Young Hogg Appreciation Vol. Ride On 4z

i would like to know if any of you nt'ers are feeling his music. this is one of the most realest rappers, not just because he lives what he speaks butthat nonn of what he says is fake or untrue. he speaks about living in the slums and doing better, getting your money right and riding on swangas. this is mfavorite rapper and everything he say is raw to me. i dont really know how to post his music here but can someone help me and put a few behind tint songs onhere to give the people a sample of my dude.

everyone down here in the H seemed to hop on j-dawgs tip. hes good but i still see slim thug and kyleon alot better.

and btw i dont NT really even knows who J-dawg is.

a slab on swangas in md?
and yeah i already know nt prolly dnt know nothing bout this dude.
and to dude, naw j-dawg is the truth, they raw too but j just spit that stuff that i want to hear.

somebody post some imeem joints. i will try though.

http://www.imeem.com/people/g0tB-0/music/OYFdCfN8/j-dawg-you-know-me/

behind tint
pimp.gif

http://www.imeem.com/people/GgLZQT/playlist/gImtO6Bx/j-dawg-behind-tint-music-playlist/

couple ?'s I've been wanting to ask

-is j-dawg a part of yung hoggs?
-how is the behind tint mixtape?
-what happened to yung black?

Originally Posted by hellaones

couple ?'s I've been wanting to ask

-is j-dawg a part of yung hoggs?
-how is the behind tint mixtape?
-what happened to yung black?
1. Yes
2. GREAAAAAT
pimp.gif

3. He in prison I think

I been tryin to put Nt on J-Dawg. That verse on Hard >>>>>>>>

Dude remind me of Pac forreal

J-Dawg is that dude. I stay bumpin' him around that Northside of H-Town down Antoine.
pimp.gif

Ride On 4's is a Houston classic.
smokin.gif

I've been listening to I'll Neva lately from J-Dawg.

He bodied Northside Anthem with Slim Thug and Associates also.

behind tint vol 1...one of the realest joints to come out in a while as far as the northside music...
can't find it but on a boss hogg kappa cd he murdered a fantasia song...
i have no idea what happened to daily...or doodie for that matter
strange how daily and doodie were with thugga even when he was beefin with j-dawg and s.d.s and now they're nowhere to be found...

dude killed his verse on this

still killa kyleon > jdawg

i just like jdawg because his voice/emotion

pj goes hard too but i heard h e got kicked out.

I'm from Columbia, SC. Mainly all I listen to is nothing but Houston music.

Love it.

Flippin' through the hood, ridin' in a circle, no destination, just ridin', big mothership glidin', motor on sidin'.

...Who's that peepin' in my window, month of September, ridin' foreign car in the winter. I got to do it for the summertime, 'cause I'mjust a pimp in my own rhyme..."

And if it's my cup it's that purple.

Got me flippin thru the hood ridin in a circle.

No destination - N' just ridin'.

I really wish people knew how hard that song goes....

Originally Posted by dreClark

HE HAD A VID FOR RIDIN' ON 4'S?!?!?!?!?!
Yeah, it's a low budget video though.
laugh.gif
But I seen J-Dawg and his crew a couple times rollin' down Gulf Bank. Nawfside Houston, Texas!
pimp.gif

Youtube it, I don't wanna post the video cause NT doesn't allow us to post Youtube videos anymore.

Originally Posted by Dreamer23

behind tint vol 1...one of the realest joints to come out in a while as far as the northside music...
can't find it but on a boss hogg kappa cd he murdered a fantasia song...
i have no idea what happened to daily...or doodie for that matter
strange how daily and doodie were with thugga even when he was beefin with j-dawg and s.d.s and now they're nowhere to be found...
please elaborate. && the song you talkin bout is "you know me" featuring ricky lee && young samm imeem it my favoritesong ever

and yeah j-dawg is like a normal person out here i mean i see dude often in that magnum flippin or somewhere eating. dude is my idol though, my fav rapper.

Back
Top Bottom