J-E-T-SJETSJETSJETS @ Cowboys Vol. Getcha Stuffing Ready

goldnboi7

Banned
Yezzir its that time of year...and yes I did start this post mid-game (word 2 A-rod)

Good win by the Jets Sunday, tho it more makes me doubt the Steelers than believe in the Jets. Neway, I'm havin a hard time believing that the Jets havemuch of a chance...if you wanna try and talk me back 2 earth, youre welcome 2 try...

PREDICTION:
'Boys-35
Jets-13

Trap game!

Coming off three huge NFC East wins, Green Bay coming to town next week for the NFC Game of the Year...Cowboys could get caught looking ahead...That'sabout the only thing I can find in this game that could be a negative for the Cowboys...

Having a home game the weekend before the Thanksgiving game is too big an advantage for Dallas...Cowboys for the win.

^Ok...a valid point...that's why my prediction aint as big a gap as I would've done otherwise...

Cant wait. My two fave teams playing each other. hope my 'boys dont destroy em too bad. I got 35-17 'Boys.

^Don' steal me prediction, bwoy!!!

Na I'm playin...if it happen I don't give a good golly gatdamn who said it would lol

Julius Jones vs. Thomas Jones rematch on Thanksgiving. I say let Barber sit this one out and give Julius 30+ carries and let him go off!

Jets w/ Coles...they will lose by 14.

Jets w/o Coles....jets will lose by 21.

Little bro goes off on big bros' team for 100yrd game this season:lol:..........
laugh.gif

Boys' - 35

Jets - 13

I'm still upset the Jets won last week, they need a top pick in the worst way.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm still upset the Jets won last week, they need a top pick in the worst way.
EXACTLY...

As much as I want a win for my Jets, we need to lose out so we can get that #3/4 pick...

Welcome Chris Long (or the less likely D. McFadden) into the fold.
tongue.gif

jets will win this game 20 -17 in o.t. and then the will serve the pats their first loss ..........

^If the jets beat the Cowboys and Patriots, I will shave off all my hair...ALL of it...

Back
Top Bottom