J.F.K. You are missed~~Time to Recognize Vol. 1

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Just wanted to show some appreciation to one of our best Presidents of the United States of America.  
pimp.gif

[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Best? That's reaching. Cmon man he didn't even complete his term how does that qualify him to be ranked among the best?
Since when does completing a term as President mean they're one of the best.

C'mon man, dude was assassinated.

JFK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Exactly what I was going to say.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

JFK didn't do anything, and wasn't that popular... oh how history interprets things... makes me think of how Bush will be viewed in 50 years

Reign - Sometimes you should research before you go talking like a republican.

JFK....Founded the Peace Corps - You're right he didn't do much....
JFK.... Prevented war with Soviets - I guess war should have not been prevented
JFK....Signed the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty - This isn't important now is it?
JFK....An end to racial discrimination - take it how you want it
JFK....Proposed what became the Civil Rights Act of 1964 - should i even break this one down for you?
JFK......Proposed a tax reform which included income tax cuts, was not passed until 1964 - I guess you don't care about tax cuts...

I'd keep going but then again why must I influence ignorance.

JFK was the youngest president ever and the only boy scout up to date....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reigndrop

JFK didn't do anything, and wasn't that popular... oh how history interprets things... makes me think of how Bush will be viewed in 50 years

JFK....Proposed what became the Civil Rights Act of 1964 - should i even break this one down for you?
JFK......Proposed a tax reform which included income tax cuts, was not passed until 1964 - I guess you don't care about tax cuts...

pimp.gif

I am a history nerd, and JFK, as well as the Kennedy family itself remains IMO one of the most interesting topics I have ever come across.  Please just read through his war stories-which even if halfway true far surpass a Terminator film, and the baddest chicks he was smashing. From his families corrupt past to the royalty lifestyle they have become America's first family all off of the man the myth the legend. Kennedy. 

I am a history nerd, and JFK, as well as the Kennedy family itself remains IMO one of the most interesting topics I have ever come across.  Please just read through his war stories-which even if halfway true far surpass a Terminator film, and the baddest chicks he was smashing. From his families corrupt past to the royalty lifestyle they have become America's first family all off of the man the myth the legend. Kennedy. 

reigndrop wrote:

pimp.gif

jfk didnt end !+%$ dude didn't even care about blacks or civil rights...that was LBJ who did that

reigndrop wrote:

pimp.gif

jfk didnt end !+%$ dude didn't even care about blacks or civil rights...that was LBJ who did that

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

reigndrop wrote:

pimp.gif

LBJ passed civil rights legislation, Kennedy did almost nothing on that front legally, however was a spokesman for a lot of black opinion at the time, and def stood ground more than Eisenhower, and others before him on the issue.

As far as ending racial discrimination
laugh.gif

reigndrop wrote:

pimp.gif

LBJ passed civil rights legislation, Kennedy did almost nothing on that front legally, however was a spokesman for a lot of black opinion at the time, and def stood ground more than Eisenhower, and others before him on the issue.

As far as ending racial discrimination
laugh.gif

reigndrop wrote:

pimp.gif

He was the first Boy Scout to become president (not that surprising as they only started in 1910 in the US. Gerald Ford was an Eagle Scout.

reigndrop wrote:

pimp.gif

He was the first Boy Scout to become president (not that surprising as they only started in 1910 in the US. Gerald Ford was an Eagle Scout.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

how did the bay of pigs go??...

Started by President Eisenhower. During the period between the election and his inauguration JFK was briefed on a CIA plan developed within the Eisenhower Administration. He didn't know what was going on but he made the best of what was given to him. Luckily, thanks to President JFK and Premier Nikita Khrushckev. war was averted.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

how did the bay of pigs go??...

Started by President Eisenhower. During the period between the election and his inauguration JFK was briefed on a CIA plan developed within the Eisenhower Administration. He didn't know what was going on but he made the best of what was given to him. Luckily, thanks to President JFK and Premier Nikita Khrushckev. war was averted.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Word, it's like his family's history is just some big %%% urban legend and myth. From the roots they came from to the roots they bred, to the curse of the family. Mind boggling.
side note. Dude at my gig checked in yesterday, name, John F. Kennedy,Jr. originally from Bean town
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Word, it's like his family's history is just some big %%% urban legend and myth. From the roots they came from to the roots they bred, to the curse of the family. Mind boggling.
side note. Dude at my gig checked in yesterday, name, John F. Kennedy,Jr. originally from Bean town
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom