J Lo and Marc Anthony announce divorce. Vol. Marriage is for suckas

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Am I the only one who is somewhat saddened by this?
ohwell.gif

if jada and will divorce then id really be worried about my idea of getting married.
I was heated when she first married Marc Anthony, but as time progressed I started rooting for them cause they are beating the odds. This is horrible. And if Jada and Will split marriage will not be an option. If they can't make it work I most certainly can't.

ohwell.gif

if jada and will divorce then id really be worried about my idea of getting married.
I was heated when she first married Marc Anthony, but as time progressed I started rooting for them cause they are beating the odds. This is horrible. And if Jada and Will split marriage will not be an option. If they can't make it work I most certainly can't.

ohwell.gif

exactly.

ohwell.gif

exactly.

ohwell.gif

Will and Jada work because they have an open marriage though...right?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by J To Tha

i have heard this too, but its probably just a rumor

I just can't believe i didn't see it in her eyes. I didn't see it, i can't believe it, oh but i feel it.

I just can't believe i didn't see it in her eyes. I didn't see it, i can't believe it, oh but i feel it.

Originally Posted by franchise3

0-3 in marriages. Failed engagement with Ben Affleck. Almost getting shot in the club with Diddy. What playbook is this broad reading from?
Rex Ryan's 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

0-3 in marriages. Failed engagement with Ben Affleck. Almost getting shot in the club with Diddy. What playbook is this broad reading from?
Rex Ryan's 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I heard the same, and I don't think it's far off either. I heard they go to swingers parties(
laugh.gif
), but Jada dated Tupac before Will, so it wouldn't
surprise me if she was down for anything, swinging from a trapeze landing into a split while you handcuffed to a chair. I'm down.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I heard the same, and I don't think it's far off either. I heard they go to swingers parties(
laugh.gif
), but Jada dated Tupac before Will, so it wouldn't
surprise me if she was down for anything, swinging from a trapeze landing into a split while you handcuffed to a chair. I'm down.

ohwell.gif

Jada-Pinkett-Smith-and-Will-Smith.jpg

Something was always off about this situation imo...but if that's what you're into

Back
Top Bottom