J Lo and Marc Anthony announce divorce. Vol. Marriage is for suckas

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I was heated when she first married Marc Anthony, but as time progressed I started rooting for them cause they are beating the odds. This is horrible. And if Jada and Will split marriage will not be an option. If they can't make it work I most certainly can't.

Will and Jada work because they have an open marriage though...right?

bingo.

any i dunno how some of ya thought marc anthony was a bad choice for j-lo, son was da BEST option for her?

Why? 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

bingo.

any i dunno how some of ya thought marc anthony was a bad choice for j-lo, son was da BEST option for her?

Why? 
strip da celebrity and da money...they both come from almost identical backgrounds.

that was da puerto rican will smith & jada for da hispanic community .

bingo.

Why? 
strip da celebrity and da money...they both come from almost identical backgrounds.

SHE GOT "POPPING" AGAIN

AMERICAN IDOL ....NEW ALBUM... DOING ADS ON TV AGAIN

SHE SAID HER SELF SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE IDEA OF BEING A "MOTHER SLOWLY FADING AWAY FROM THE LIMELIGHT"

SHE IS A ATTENTION SHONE AT THE END OF THE DAY

SHE KNOWS HER TIME IS HERE AGAIN AND NOTHING CAN SLOW HER DOWN

PROBABLY FEELS LIKE SHE CAN DO BETTER THAN "MARC" NOW

SHE GOT "POPPING" AGAIN

SHE SAID HER SELF SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE IDEA OF BEING A "MOTHER SLOWLY FADING AWAY FROM THE LIMELIGHT"

Originally Posted by G14

SHE GOT "POPPING" AGAIN

cosign and
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

SHE GOT "POPPING" AGAIN

cosign and
laugh.gif

bingo.

Why? 

laugh.gif
Makes sense.  I felt like she was more in to white dudes. She never really put a Hispanic dude on in her whack movies though.

Originally Posted by G14

roll.gif
 You can take the girl out of the Bronx, but you can't take the Bronx...

bingo.

Why? 

laugh.gif
Makes sense.  I felt like she was more in to white dudes. She never really put a Hispanic dude on in her whack movies though.

Originally Posted by G14

roll.gif
 You can take the girl out of the Bronx, but you can't take the Bronx...

Originally Posted by G14

SHE GOT "POPPING" AGAIN

cosign and
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

SHE GOT "POPPING" AGAIN

cosign and
laugh.gif

Marc saw the sex tape she made and he said F that #($%($.
laugh.gif

He loses ultimately though. *Shrug*

Marc saw the sex tape she made and he said F that #($%($.
laugh.gif

He loses ultimately though. *Shrug*

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Resurgence of popularity, voted sexiest woman alive, new music.. she looked in the mirror, did a re-evaluation and then glanced over at his skeletal frame laying there on the bed waiting for her to come service him... and decided that she deserved better.

She'll continue to make mediocre music and remarry and divorce every couple of years until her looks dry up.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THIS X 100000. She pretty much looked in the mirror at her fine self, and looked to the side and saw Marc Anthony, and was like "I look like THIS, and I'm married to the Crypt Keeper? Hell no."

And She would get this from me til my back gave out

Spoiler [+]
28703530.jpg

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Resurgence of popularity, voted sexiest woman alive, new music.. she looked in the mirror, did a re-evaluation and then glanced over at his skeletal frame laying there on the bed waiting for her to come service him... and decided that she deserved better.

She'll continue to make mediocre music and remarry and divorce every couple of years until her looks dry up.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THIS X 100000. She pretty much looked in the mirror at her fine self, and looked to the side and saw Marc Anthony, and was like "I look like THIS, and I'm married to the Crypt Keeper? Hell no."

And She would get this from me til my back gave out

Spoiler [+]
28703530.jpg

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

i honestly think that's why she married him, to make her parents happy...look at her prior dating choices, she was a pioneer in breaking the interracial barriers in hollywood dating pre-kim kardashian.
but now even kim tryna please the nay-sayers with kris humpries (even tho' he's half black just LOOKS white)...but still
some people (myself included) need variety, f--- that "save the bloodline" s---- 
indifferent.gif

Same here, I love all types of women, but it's hilarious that before even asking how does she look, or what does she do, the first question my dad always asks is "Is she black?".
It's almost like the black girls I date could look like anything and treat me any way, but it's ok as long as she's black. But when I date any type of non-black girl, she would have
to develop the cures for aids and cancer, and become the first female president of the United States.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

i honestly think that's why she married him, to make her parents happy...look at her prior dating choices, she was a pioneer in breaking the interracial barriers in hollywood dating pre-kim kardashian.
but now even kim tryna please the nay-sayers with kris humpries (even tho' he's half black just LOOKS white)...but still
some people (myself included) need variety, f--- that "save the bloodline" s---- 
indifferent.gif

Same here, I love all types of women, but it's hilarious that before even asking how does she look, or what does she do, the first question my dad always asks is "Is she black?".
It's almost like the black girls I date could look like anything and treat me any way, but it's ok as long as she's black. But when I date any type of non-black girl, she would have
to develop the cures for aids and cancer, and become the first female president of the United States.

Back
Top Bottom