J PRINCE: HOUSTON EMPIRE!!!

Most people commenting must not be from Texas nor the south. J Prince isn't one to play with. Exactly why you hear no replies.

See this what gets me, you could say ANYTHING about a no response.

You could say no one responded because they're scared.

You could say no one responded out of dissrespect.

You say no one responded because they never heard it.

You could say they was too busy doing business white people to respond.

Saying no one replied means nothing. If someone makes a thread and no one replies, does that mean everyone is scared of said person?

Diddy slapped Drake, got his point across and that was the end of if.

I frimly believe J Prince, with all due respect, really didnt have much say so in that situation. By the time he made is "courtsey call" or what have you, it was over and done with.

Draper's comment for getting left outta VHI's Hip Hop honors :lol: :pimp:

Tony Draper: It’s like I don’t know how VH1 is putting their information together, but you’re speaking on Southern music and you’re speaking on the culture of Southern hip-hop and you’re speaking on people that have influence—the Rick Rosses, the Jeezys, the T.I.s and Ludacris’s and all those guys. Then it goes in this order: there’s Luke as the godfather, there’s J. Prince as well as the godfather, then it comes me, Tony Draper. I started Suave House at 16 years old. I put together one-stop distributors and made nationwide distribution at a time when that was unheard of. When I first came to New York in ’94, I did a distribution deal and kept ownership of all my masters. I was the first young Southern kid to own his masters as a teenager; nobody else was doing that. So when you speak on the culture of hip-hop, Southern hip-hop, then those guys they definitely looked up to big Luke, they definitely looked up to J. Prince, but they also looked up to Suave House… So when you mention Southern hip-hop and you don’t mention Tony Draper then your facts is wrong.

Last edited:
Boys don't know about Tony Draper?

View media item 1450940

"No Limit and Suave boy... aw boy..."

And much respect to J Prince. Love my Southern brothers but I swear racists made me hate the South.

Reactions: wr
Most people commenting must not be from Texas nor the south. J Prince isn't one to play with. Exactly why you hear no replies.
stop...

Tr1ll broke it down .

You don't have to be from the Houston area (which I sm) to know that nothing will happen to diddy.

J. prince tried that same thing with Wayne...

And Wayne had a concert in Houston last November.

:lol:

Yea this dude at my job is convinced that Drake was gon get J Prince to get payback on diddy ....tried to explain that J Prince def an OG out chea but Diddy one of the few in the game that it's damn near impossible to get to , Drake just gotta eat that smack n disrespect :lol:

But drake is just about on every song in rotation. How does Diddy feel about that?

Draper's comment for getting left outta VHI's Hip Hop honors :lol: :pimp:

Tony Draper: It’s like I don’t know how VH1 is putting their information together, but you’re speaking on Southern music and you’re speaking on the culture of Southern hip-hop and you’re speaking on people that have influence—the Rick Rosses, the Jeezys, the T.I.s and Ludacris’s and all those guys. Then it goes in this order: there’s Luke as the godfather, there’s J. Prince as well as the godfather, then it comes me, Tony Draper. I started Suave House at 16 years old. I put together one-stop distributors and made nationwide distribution at a time when that was unheard of. When I first came to New York in ’94, I did a distribution deal and kept ownership of all my masters. I was the first young Southern kid to own his masters as a teenager; nobody else was doing that. So when you speak on the culture of hip-hop, Southern hip-hop, then those guys they definitely looked up to big Luke, they definitely looked up to J. Prince, but they also looked up to Suave House… So when you mention Southern hip-hop and you don’t mention Tony Draper then your facts is wrong.

Serious when I ask ... Is that where the term "Draped Up" came from.

I am straight from NYC .. OG .. But I clearly remember Suave House, Houston, Ghetto Boys killing **** all day. At that time, it was only East, West, and Houston LOL. Much respect to them Texas Boyz.

I am straight from NYC .. OG .. But I clearly remember Suave House, Houston, Ghetto Boys killing **** all day. At that time, it was only East, West, and Houston LOL. Much respect to them Texas Boyz.
i might be wrong but i always assumed

draped up = hanging chains?

dripped out = candy paint....

i might be wrong but i always assumed

draped up = hanging chains?

dripped out = candy paint....

Back in the day... The old cars used to have drapes on the inside... Kinda like the funeral cars...

Draped up = having those drapes in the whip, which was a signal for a high end luxury whip...

Dripped out = candy paint is brand new... When paint is new, its still wet, and drips...

Fresh candy paint = dripping..

I know a lot of cats even in Houston don't know what the draped up part means... :lol:

Its just a staple to the beginning of your freestyle. :lol:

Man, before I moved to Texas, I thought "poppin trunk" meant getting the heater.......and then I seen it :wow: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom