J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Hey man would it be possible to add a collection section in the app?
Dope Idea
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

what should i search to find the droid verson of the app?
Android version is very close, just not released in the store yet.
Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Hey man would it be possible to add a collection section in the app?
Dope Idea
pimp.gif
I just finished adding a "favorites" section to the app where you can mark shoes from the release dates section there. Then you can see just that tab to keep up-to-date of those shoes. There is a screenshot of it on a previous page (i think page 12).

I have a couple of recommendations:

Can you include a sort feature (didn't see one on the version I am running) to sort by retro and team jordans? I could care less about non retro stuff!

Links to websites would be a cool idea (ie web forums and places you can buy jordans)

I like the collection idea!

^ in the new version there is a filter so you can choose to only see Retro, Team, or Fusions. that way you don't have to see all of the other stuff.

i like the idea for links. might change the settings page to a "about" type page with that kind of info.

just released the app with Favorites, Release Dates filter, iPad version, and Push Notification reminders to Apple! should take about 1 week to get in the store.

^ Nice progression!

Can't wait for the update.

Perhaps you can add later the ability to redirect to Safari for link for purchase!

How much control do you have over if your app comes up in a search?

For instance, It would be beneficial for you if your app showed up when I search for "Jordan release date" but it doesnt.

Though, other apps do show up in that search

^ yeah i noticed that. i looked up some info on SEO for the App Store, basically i just need to add that to the title. now the app title will be "J23 - Jordan Release Dates and History". hopefully that will help.

android is really really close, but since i added the Favorites to the iPhone version i wanted to make sure that was in Android as well. hopefully release it this week.

Back
Top Bottom