J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Real talk, if it's free, I'll DL it. Wouldn't pay for it though.

damn son!.  just blatantly cheap.  no diss, but you wouldn't spend .99 to help a fellow NT head out?  i would.  in fact, i am and right now.

.99 cents is too much? Come on lets be real you'll spend hundreds of dollars on some !@#* you'll never wear because you can't afford to wear but just have to have but you won't help out a fellow NTer with .99 cents. This app is real good and easy to use man love the idea!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

App is nice and easy to use. Being able to set reminders would be nice, as well as incorporating the dates into the phones calender. A My favorite or Owned list would be a + too. Not putting you down or anything, just wanted to give you some ideas for updates. Its a nice app 

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

App is nice and easy to use. Being able to set reminders would be nice, as well as incorporating the dates into the phones calender. A My favorite or Owned list would be a + too. Not putting you down or anything, just wanted to give you some ideas for updates. Its a nice app 

agreed.. good work!

what's funny about that All Jordan's app is that it was released the same day. What are the odds?

Downloaded...don't really need it but $.99 to support an NT'er is no problem

Even gave you a 5 star review

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Downloaded...don't really need it but $.99 to support an NT'er is no problem

Even gave you a 5 star review

thanks for the support.
and btw for the Android fans getting pretty close on finishing that one!

copped!

keep up the good work my man......the key for this app to be successful is UPDATES on all shoe releases constantly!

QUESTION:

I don't see on the app where i can choose a specific shoe to be reminded of with the notifications.

how do i activate notifications?

Originally Posted by hostos

copped!

keep up the good work my man......the key for this app to be successful is UPDATES on all shoe releases constantly!

QUESTION:

I don't see on the app where i can choose a specific shoe to be reminded of with the notifications.

how do i activate notifications?
not available yet but will be in the next update. almost got it finished.

Copped. App looks super clean and professional

The one thing that would be nice to have is an alert function that you can set on particular releases and depending on when you set it (day before, night before) it alerts you that today is the day to cop.

Other than that, real nice

Back
Top Bottom