Ja Rule Sentenced To Two Years In Prison

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at 50 not kicking him while he's down, but straight up STOMPIN on him.
laugh.gif

Word 50's tweets make me feel so much better about thisThe outside feels so much better than the inside SO MUCH BETTER

Word 50's tweets make me feel so much better about thisThe outside feels so much better than the inside SO MUCH BETTER

50 must be singing

Jah you a soap dropper mad at me I think I know why
laugh.gif

Jah you a soap dropper in the showers getting ya bung hole raped
laugh.gif

jah you a soap dropper in the infirmiry getting stiches
laugh.gif

Jah you a soap dropper mad as $%^& when ya gotta take a @#$%
roll.gif

50 must be singing

Jah you a soap dropper mad at me I think I know why
laugh.gif

Jah you a soap dropper in the showers getting ya bung hole raped
laugh.gif

jah you a soap dropper in the infirmiry getting stiches
laugh.gif

Jah you a soap dropper mad as $%^& when ya gotta take a @#$%
roll.gif

LMAOOOOOO at Ja Rule on twitter right now. He's letting it all out. Im on my phone so i cant post screen caps. But heres a couple of the tweets.

"@Ruleyork: i wish i could wake up every morning feeling like @50cent"

"@Ruleyork: me and wyclef got into a scuffle in the hit factory, cuz i told him pras was a better artist and actor then he would ever be"

"@Ruleyork: @tyga dont even care about his mom she still in the hood 14721 S Normandie Ave, Apt 3 Gardena, CA 90247-2963 (310) 324-4034"

"@Ruleyork: @jadakiss, was scared to diss puffy but he had to cuz ruff ryders threatend to not release his album"

"@Ruleyork: on the hard knock life tour memphis bleek got his own dressing room, i had to share with dmx dogs"

"@Ruleyork: charlie baltimore gave the best head, i swear to allah"

"@Ruleyork: @ThaAHHKilla this %%%%+ was #$+%%+$ my wife, while i was banging out ashanti sorry @nelly"

ujreureuireuireureurhehe

LMAOOOOOO at Ja Rule on twitter right now. He's letting it all out. Im on my phone so i cant post screen caps. But heres a couple of the tweets.

"@Ruleyork: i wish i could wake up every morning feeling like @50cent"

"@Ruleyork: me and wyclef got into a scuffle in the hit factory, cuz i told him pras was a better artist and actor then he would ever be"

"@Ruleyork: @tyga dont even care about his mom she still in the hood 14721 S Normandie Ave, Apt 3 Gardena, CA 90247-2963 (310) 324-4034"

"@Ruleyork: @jadakiss, was scared to diss puffy but he had to cuz ruff ryders threatend to not release his album"

"@Ruleyork: on the hard knock life tour memphis bleek got his own dressing room, i had to share with dmx dogs"

"@Ruleyork: charlie baltimore gave the best head, i swear to allah"

"@Ruleyork: @ThaAHHKilla this %%%%+ was #$+%%+$ my wife, while i was banging out ashanti sorry @nelly"

ujreureuireuireureurhehe

Dude who hacked him could have pulled it off too.

He started shouting himself out too much for followers smh.

Dude who hacked him could have pulled it off too.

He started shouting himself out too much for followers smh.

Back
Top Bottom