Jabustus Russell speaks on his woes this season.

laugh.gif

Link

This guys a bust. Ever read or hear his quotes after a game? He always thinks he "played fine"

crazydav0: his fundamentals ... what fundamentals ... i hope he do aiight and fix his accuracy issues ... but son is terrible
laugh.gif

yeah he sucks. the real issue here is another 49er fan who cant live without checking the internet daily for raider news.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

yeah he sucks. the real issue here is another 49er fan who cant live without checking the internet daily for raider news.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

when was the last time i posted anything pertaining to the raiders?

Originally Posted by Troponin C

laugh.gif
grin.gif

you are up in the threads all the time dude. come on.
laugh.gif

I honestly feel kind of bad for the dude. He has strong arm, but his accuracy is terrible. I suggest he drops some weight so he can be more mobile and havebetter footwork.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

J.Russel >>>Bust
4dd25344336a7da9d76377c4386ebf70aa45c47.jpg

What? Do you ever have anything intelligent to say? Ever? I'm waiting for a reply, but you can't seem to put 3 sentences together so I'm notexpecting one.

he says he needs to go back to fundamentals

but he's never had fundamentals to begin with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

J.Russel >>>Bust
4dd25344336a7da9d76377c4386ebf70aa45c47.jpg

What? Do you ever have anything intelligent to say? Ever? I'm waiting for a reply, but you can't seem to put 3 sentences together so I'm not expecting one.
This picture cracks me up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

J.Russel >>>Bust

I'm a Raider fan and I agree.....Steve Young said it best, you cant teach accuracy/skill.....This guy is not determined at all. When the media and 80% ofthe nation expect for you to fail, as an athlete you strive to prove them wrong. You work day in and day out on your game like most great athletes. Instead,Jamarcus decides to come to training camp way overweight, proving that he has no desire to win a championship. I'm disgusted.

Originally Posted by solesavage

J.Russel >>>Bust

I'm a Raider fan and I agree.....Steve Young said it best, you cant teach accuracy/skill.....This guy is not determined at all. When the media and 80% of the nation expect for you to fail, as an athlete you strive to prove them wrong. You work day in and day out on your game like most great athletes. Instead, Jamarcus decides to come to training camp way overweight, proving that he has no desire to win a championship. I'm disgusted.
your not lying but i'm gonna give him at least this year until I call him a bust. This years QB class is looking good hopefully we picksomeone up in 2nd or 3rd just in case.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

laugh.gif
grin.gif

you are up in the threads all the time dude. come on.
laugh.gif
for the record, I hate the raiders, but my hate for jabustus is like 1000000 x more than that hate.
why?
Because jabustus has not only been a @++%+@ player, but he has shown no will to win or improve for that matter.
I flatout don't have any respect for him. I may not like most of the raider players, but players like nnamdi, or seymore definitely warrant my respect andpraise.

Back
Top Bottom