Jack Daniel Enthusiasts...NEW JD... Vol. JD Tenn. Honey :hat :hat :hat

jackdanielshoney.jpg

I believed it released last month, atleast over here in NY....Just boguht a bottle and I must say, real smoooooth
pimp.gif

I may be bias though,since all I drink is mostly JD (and Henny)

Anyone else have it yet? Opinions?

jackdanielshoney.jpg

I believed it released last month, atleast over here in NY....Just boguht a bottle and I must say, real smoooooth
pimp.gif

I may be bias though,since all I drink is mostly JD (and Henny)

Anyone else have it yet? Opinions?

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Too sweet for my liking.

Never got into any of the honey- or cherry-flavored whiskeys.
I'm in the same boat.  I can do it once in a blue moon, but I prefer to drink the regular stuff.  I like Irish Whiskey and Bourbons mostly, and those are both naturally sweet to begin with.  The honey infused just goes over the top.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Too sweet for my liking.

Never got into any of the honey- or cherry-flavored whiskeys.
I'm in the same boat.  I can do it once in a blue moon, but I prefer to drink the regular stuff.  I like Irish Whiskey and Bourbons mostly, and those are both naturally sweet to begin with.  The honey infused just goes over the top.

^^ I definitely prefer regular Jack,but this is something new and its def. a good taste. You can go through half a bottle easily and not notice because its so smooth, esp. on the rocks......I also like Irish Whiskeys like Jameson, but JD is on the top of the list w/o a doubt.

^^ I definitely prefer regular Jack,but this is something new and its def. a good taste. You can go through half a bottle easily and not notice because its so smooth, esp. on the rocks......I also like Irish Whiskeys like Jameson, but JD is on the top of the list w/o a doubt.

Due to over drinking JD my freshman year of college I cant stand the smell or taste of the stuff. But I kinda want to try this out.

Due to over drinking JD my freshman year of college I cant stand the smell or taste of the stuff. But I kinda want to try this out.

tried the wild turkey honey since i happen to love both wild turkey and honey. it was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

way too sweet. i wont even be trying this JD. chick drink for sure.

tried the wild turkey honey since i happen to love both wild turkey and honey. it was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

way too sweet. i wont even be trying this JD. chick drink for sure.

I've seen a lot of these types lately...looks like they are catering to females though...

Back
Top Bottom