Jack Johnson is Really Clay Davis ?? he got arrested

"You think im going down, y-y-y-you think I'm done...all you ungrateful *+@$*@% trying to throw me from the boat"

miosm.jpg

"You think im going down, y-y-y-you think I'm done...all you ungrateful *+@$*@% trying to throw me from the boat"

miosm.jpg

Prince George's County Executive Jack B. Johnson and his wife Leslie have been charged with tampering with a witness in connection with a criminal offense destruction of evidence in a federal investigation. Each offense carries a maximum sentence of 20 years.

The offense occurred today, according to the judge in the case.

According to the affidavit in support of the criminal complaint, two agents came to the door of the Johnson's Mitchellville home Friday morning. At the time, agents were listening to a phone conversation between Leslie Johnson and her husband. Jack Johnson tells her to not answer the door and tells his wife to go into their bedroom to retrieve a check from a developer.

The agents allege it is a $100,000 check given in return for his support of a developer not named in the complaint. Jack Johnson is overheard ordering Leslie Johnson to tear up the check. "Tear it up! That is the only thing you have to do!"

The charges stem from a frantic phone call on Friday in which Leslie Johnson told her husband that "two women were at the door" and ultimately ended when federal agents found $76,000 in Leslie Johnson's underwear, according to an affidavit in support of the criminal charges.

Prince George's County Executive Jack B. Johnson and his wife Leslie have been charged with tampering with a witness in connection with a criminal offense destruction of evidence in a federal investigation. Each offense carries a maximum sentence of 20 years.

The offense occurred today, according to the judge in the case.

According to the affidavit in support of the criminal complaint, two agents came to the door of the Johnson's Mitchellville home Friday morning. At the time, agents were listening to a phone conversation between Leslie Johnson and her husband. Jack Johnson tells her to not answer the door and tells his wife to go into their bedroom to retrieve a check from a developer.

The agents allege it is a $100,000 check given in return for his support of a developer not named in the complaint. Jack Johnson is overheard ordering Leslie Johnson to tear up the check. "Tear it up! That is the only thing you have to do!"

The charges stem from a frantic phone call on Friday in which Leslie Johnson told her husband that "two women were at the door" and ultimately ended when federal agents found $76,000 in Leslie Johnson's underwear, according to an affidavit in support of the criminal charges.

I always thought that this guy was a FRAUD and this just confirms it.  Throw the book at him and his wife.

I always thought that this guy was a FRAUD and this just confirms it.  Throw the book at him and his wife.

Back
Top Bottom