Jack Reacher was a great movie

Why did the black cop join up with the bad guys in the first place? :nerd:

It was a good movie. Not a great one. It is the type of movie that I would much rather watch on Netflix or DVD.
Expect the unexpected. That was what the movie was all about. It was done so much that it became too predictable. Like when everyone though the shooter was guilty, he turned out to be innocent. and when Helen went to explain everything to her father, the way the camera and music was set up, the director was leading ur to believe that he was the criminal...but he wasn't. Same thing happens when she was walking towards the elevator and you get the feeling that someone was following her, suspenful music and everything and when she looked back, nothing was there.

Once you figure out the pattern, the movie becomes predictable.

Last edited:
Why did the black cop join up with the bad guys in the first place? :nerd:

I was wondering this as well. He said that he didn't have a choice, but didn't go further than that. I guess the writers got too lazy and said f*** it. :lol:

Knew nothing about the film, but I had it in my Netflix queue and it came to my house this weekend. Thought it was just going to be another run-of-the-mill Tom Cruise action film. I was wrong....joint was a SOLID flick. I ended up reading about the film after I finished watching, and I guess my only gripe would be Tom Cruise's casting. From what I read, Reacher is 6'5" 250...my first thought was that The Rock should have gotten the role. It is what it is tho.

Back
Top Bottom