Jadakiss - "Consignment" Mixtape

Is it worth DL'n? As much as I LOVE 'kiss lyrically... He sucks at making music...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Is it worth DL'n? As much as I LOVE 'kiss lyrically... He sucks at making music...
laugh.gif
are you tryin to front on a jadakiss mixtape b?
grin.gif

I almost d/led it until I saw saw Flocka, French, Gucci and 2Chainz were on it...ill passAnd future....hheeeellll naw

I compare all his mix tapes to TCIH 1...that's his gold standard.

That said.....im 12 tracks in...it's more miss than hit, he sounds a little enh beat wise. a feature on every track

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I compare all his mix tapes to TCIH 1...that's his gold standard.

That said.....im 12 tracks in...it's more miss than hit, he sounds a little enh beat wise. a feature on every track
yeah every track has more than 1 feature on it lol 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
are you tryin to front on a jadakiss mixtape b?
grin.gif

The last official Kiss mixtape was iffy to me, and like it or not... He has no classics under his belt album wise...And all this is coming from a Jadakiss fan.

ZERO interest, Jada has been weak for a couple years now AND way too many features, wack features too

best tracks are

Count It
Dope Boy
Paper Tags
Nightmares And Migraines
Without You
Traffickin
Respect It

the rest of this mixtape is ehh

For the people you've listened to this already, is this your normal Jada mixtape of really good rhymes masked
by mediocre/awful production?

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Way too many features. No thanks!
how is that a problem?

i never understood that...if you like all these rappers, was wrong with having em all on multiple tracks..especially on a mixtape?

papertags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

Tracks are hit or miss...

Nightmares & migraines
Paper tags
By the bar
Respect it
Without you
Cuz we paid
Thangs on deck
Turn up

are all
pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Way too many features. No thanks!
how is that a problem?

i never understood that...if you like all these rappers, was wrong with having em all on multiple tracks..especially on a mixtape?

papertags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*
I never understood how this is actually even questioned or not a problem.

For one looking at this tracklist none of the features even remotely excite me.

Secondly when I listen to an album or mixtape I want to hear mainly the skills of the main artist. Sorry but getting a whole bunch of relevant rappers to jump on a track or tracks is lame. It is overdone in hip-hop and seriously dilutes the music. Sadly it has become about just drawing people in with relevant names as opposed to creating quality music.

Back
Top Bottom