Jadakiss - The Last Kiss (Official Artwork x Tracklisting) UPDATE pg 1

Courtesy of RealTalkNY the new tracklisting.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Jada and the changes with tracks.

1. Pain & Torture
2. Can't Stop Me featuring Ayanna Irish

3. Who's Real featuring Swizz Beatz & OJ Da Juiceman

4. Grind Hard featuring Mary J. Blige

5. Something Else featuring Young Jeezy

6. One More Step featuring Styles P

7. Stress Ya

8. What If featuring Nas

9. Things I've Been Through

10. I Tried featuring Avery Storm

11. Rocking With The Best featuring Pharrell

12. Smoking Gun featuring Jazmine Sullivan

13. Cartel Gathering featuring Ghostface Killah & Raekwon

14. Come And Get Me featuring S.I. & Sheek Louch

15. By My Side featuring Ne-Yo

16. BONUS: Letter To B.I.G. featuring Faith Evans

17. BONUS: Something Else Remix featuring Young Jeezy, Snyp Life, Bully, AP, Boo Rossini

& Blood Raw

18. BONUS: Death Wish featuring Lil' Wayne

LINK

Sent by DJ Absolut who says:
LOOKOUT FOR THE SUPERSTAR RMX ON THE WAY!!! SHOUT TO CAMRON, DIDDY, WAYNE AND JAY Z!!!

Hov & Cam on the same track.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
('02-04 <>).

jada has been doing this for too long to be getting pushed back

dude's mixtape even got pushed back

get it together

Yeah they sent the e-mail blast with the new tracklisting earlier today. I was like ( o_O) when I read "OJ Da Juiceman".

Young Sav hit you up? I seen you on Twitter talking to dude...had me thinking they was still not hollering @ you

post that %## b.

his buzz is ugh....we discussed this in a meeting last week...he's missing a "club" single...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Young Sav hit you up? I seen you on Twitter talking to dude...had me thinking they was still not hollering @ you

post that %## b.

his buzz is ugh....we discussed this in a meeting last week...he's missing a "club" single...
tell them he's not even missing a "club" single.He's missing a hot song/single in the first place
laugh.gif
. Actually they are better off not even dropping this album honestly. How do youflop with Neyo and even the other songs that have been leaking have been wack/mediocre...dude is washed up

Jada is done...

I just don't get why there was a video made for this new song...
don't even remember the title or how it goes because that's how unimportant it is.

And he can't even use the excuse that it was a hard street single that he put out for the "fellas"
cuz ain't nobody talkin bout it like that...

Who is making these decisions???

blackmagnus514
I know you're only an intern but don't yall have meetings to discuss these plans and give your opinions??
Somebody at Def Jam been green lighting the wrong moves too many times for too many years now

blackmagnus514
I know you're only an intern but don't yall have meetings to discuss these plans and give your opinions??
The meeting we had was for "tastemakers" (ie entrepreneurs, ppl in the industry in other companies)...we give our opinions on how to mktand promote these artists but if they got redline on the budget it makes no sense for them to use em.

Remember, the music industry is STILL a business.

Originally Posted by ZSong

I just don't get why there was a video made for this new song...
don't even remember the title or how it goes because that's how unimportant it is.

And he can't even use the excuse that it was a hard street single that he put out for the "fellas"
cuz ain't nobody talkin bout it like that...

Who is making these decisions???

blackmagnus514
Somebody at Def Jam been green lighting the wrong moves too many times for too many years now

Exactly

new tracklisting looks crazy.....Kiss is still that n****
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish this would hurry the f*** up and drop already they stay "J jerkin" Kiss
indifferent.gif

blackmagnus514
The meeting we had was for "tastemakers" (ie entrepreneurs, ppl in the industry in other companies)...we give our opinions on how to mkt and promote these artists but if they got redline on the budget it makes no sense for them to use em.

Remember, the music industry is STILL a business.

That just ties back in to my question -
how is Jadakiss' latest video GOOD BUSINESS in any sense??
-Internet bloggers don't love it
-Girls don't love it
-Thugs don't love it
-Hip-hop heads don't love
-.....JADAKISS/LOX FANS don't love it!

I guess what really irks me is that Def Jam put out $$$ for a video with the Asian festival stuff and all that...
who knows how much $$ in promotion...
Someone heard this song, out of all ~16~ tracks, and said "OOH THIS JOINT IS GONNA BE A GREAT SINGLE!!"
?????????????????

I know you don't have power over the situation, just throwing my comments/questions out there for anyone to think about and discuss...
not just specifically towards you
laugh.gif

_

Originally Posted by iHust1e

......this +%! is looking more and more like the detox

as much as I'd like to dissagree I can't....this s*** was supposed to drop on Feb. 10th
devil.gif

Just drop the album already
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

post that %## b.

tell them he's not even missing a "club" single.He's missing a hot song/single in the first place
laugh.gif
. Actually they are better off not even dropping this album honestly. How do you flop with Neyo and even the other songs that have been leaking have been wack/mediocre...dude is washed up

Jada is done...
Unfortunatly, QFT

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

post that %## b.

laugh.gif
. Actually they are better off not even dropping this album honestly. How do you flop with Neyo and even the other songs that have been leaking have been wack/mediocre...dude is washed up

Jada is done...
Unfortunatly, QFT

Back
Top Bottom