Jadakiss - The Last Kiss (Official Artwork x Tracklisting) UPDATE pg 1

Ya'll know me I'm prolly the biggest Kiss fan in thie Music forum I ain't heard it yet but I hear a lot of hate as usual....

When I give it an in depth listen when I get out of this piece of ##$$ job I'll let ya'll know what's going on with the album...

I'm sure it's
pimp.gif
based off the fact it's Kiss...but we'llsee
grin.gif

my opinion is music is trash right now anyway and I know this ##$$ better than Lamborghini Moss or Solider Boy
sick.gif

Why Fab & Hov in all these MTV Documentary Previews but not on the album?
laugh.gif

Jada x Fab x Hov =
eek.gif

damn I wanna hear this $***....getting outta work in another 3 hours FTL... the countdown has begun.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Not bad but not good either.

Got a couple bangers on here but once again dude tryd to appeal to everyone instead of doing him.

Mediocre album at the end of the day.

He ain't washed up. Son is still capable of a classic but not on a major.

He just gotta make a whole album doing what he does best....Spazzin out over East Coast beats.

yep

Just gave a full listen. This cd is nice. Mos def doesnt have as many fillers as Kiss of Death. Like always he does not come as correct as he could/should havebut none the less its good to hear some new Kiss music rather than whatever is on the radio at the moment.

BTW...

"What if One Mic was called One Hook"
eek.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Just gave a full listen. This cd is nice. Mos def doesnt have as many fillers as Kiss of Death. Like always he does not come as correct as he could/should have but none the less its good to hear some new Kiss music rather than whatever is on the radio at the moment.

BTW...

eek.gif
what if sounds so generic... last bar of the hook sound like he was strugglin to find the beat...

he need to stop... forever...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jada is going in next week on 106 he's bringing a bunch of Special Guests.

Just gave a full listen. This cd is nice. Mos def doesnt have as many fillers as Kiss of Death. Like always he does not come as correct as he could/should have but none the less its good to hear some new Kiss music rather than whatever is on the radio at the moment.

BTW...

eek.gif
what if sounds so generic... last bar of the hook sound like he was strugglin to find the beat...

Yeh, Def Jam should drop him and sign you ASAP.......

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

BTW...

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my thoughts exactly

this is dude is a certified Jada hater

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

BTW...

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

BTW...

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my thoughts exactly

yeah ur right Daytona
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Not bad but not good either.

Got a couple bangers on here but once again dude tryd to appeal to everyone instead of doing him.

Mediocre album at the end of the day.

He ain't washed up. Son is still capable of a classic but not on a major.

He just gotta make a whole album doing what he does best....Spazzin out over East Coast beats.

Exactly my thoughts. When I listen to Jada I want that NY feel to it..

I'd take out the track with Styles and replace it with 'It's Like That' with LOX & Pete Rock (even though it'll be on the D-Block LP)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'd take out the track with Styles and replace it with 'It's Like That' with LOX & Pete Rock (even though it'll be on the D-Block LP)

BTW...

eek.gif

i bet my life id drop a better album and move more units than jada could ever dream of doing..
hun i can see your pretty confident and got ambition, but

already been chewed bubble gum jadakiss discards before he enters a rap booth >> your entire recording career.

After 3 listens. Albums is disappointing because I was just expecting so much more after waiting 5 years. But it wasn't bad, it was a decent album.

Back
Top Bottom