JADAKISS VS LIL WAYNE

if these dudes battled who u think would win? ima have to go with kiss im just puttin him against wayne cause i know theres alotta dudes on nt that like wayneover everybody lol

lol then ur and idiot for goin with wayne dudes dumber then u "stop makin stupid posts" but yet u come in em and post

Jadakiss, this aint a real question cuz Wayne aint down for a battle he still aint respond to Curtis, like there were rumored to be a reply and lets be seriousWayne aint built like that he couldnt hold his own with Memphis Bleek. Yet you pit him against someone who gave Beans da business(I think Jada won that battle)

So I guess this just a Wayne thread in disguise

smokin.gif

Why is this even being discussed... most of niketalks favorite rappers aren't built for battles...

Jada without a doubt...

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Jadakiss, this aint a real question

Duke career would a memory for real. Hov don't even want it with Kiss...

Wayne's can spit (somewhat) but his whole career is subject to jokes....even his F'in name is a punchline.

Actually after re-thinking this and what Jada lyrically did to Curtis, God help Wayne if this hypothetical question became reality.

smokin.gif

i'm an idiot?

i'm not the one looking like damn fool naming myself after an album that will never come out.

lol this aint my s.n my friend gave it to me cuz all tha ones i tried to make got denied lol but yea jada would murk wayne just tryin to see who would be onwanyes side

Back
Top Bottom