Jaden Smith with that real talk?

If you look at the way this world is shaped whether they were born rich or made themselves rich... he's correct those people didn't follow conventional rules... They did WTF they want to do to get there and that thought really bothers some people.

I know because it use to bother me but now i embrace that thought process. There is NO reason you should spend the first 25 years of your life chasing **** that doesn't make you happy or doesn't put you in position to make your own rules.

He basically stole that quote from Steve Jobs, about the rules of the world being made by people no smarter than you.

And **** naw, Ashton Kutcher ain't say it first either.

Yeah, no, he ain't say nothing epic there. Steve Jobs did.

Lmao c'mon NT, with all the Apple heads on here I would hope you guys would know a Steve Jobs quote when you heard one. :lol: So gullible.

SMFH I'm a little mad though, how is Jaden (and Ashton for that matter) going to quote Steve Jobs without giving credit to the man?? I'm already irked that Jobs passed away so young, but now we got little snot-nosed actors pawning off the Gods quotes like they rolled out of bed thinking like him?

**** naw man. Give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
He basically stole that quote from Steve Jobs, about the rules of the world being made by people no smarter than you.

And **** naw, Ashton Kutcher ain't say it first either.

Yeah, no, he ain't say nothing epic there. Steve Jobs did.

Lmao c'mon NT, with all the Apple heads on here I would hope you guys would know a Steve Jobs quote when you heard one. :lol: So gullible.

Terence McKenna would like a word with you.

Terence McKenna would like a word with you.
Had to hop back in the thread when PLVN mentioned da Gawd
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom